Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

32 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I feel like it’s officially hitting her that she stepped into the conservatorship to keep her babies to only have them betray her in the end when she truly needed them and their love… :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Makes me hate KFed so much. He dangled the kids in front of her for years, si she could keep working and providing for them and in the end, he also poisons them so she cannot be with them anymore. So cruel. 

• Like 8

Horrible. Just horrible. And everything she said is right. Her fears about making mistakes… everything. Just a damn shame. 

Jayden exposed a lot when he went live and said “do you know how much bank you make?” That totally showed at least how he (and probably his brother) sees her. Yes, they’re teenage boys but I believe they’ve been told things as they’ve gotten older about Britney that are not helping how they see her. It’s a damn shame. I hope their relationship can improve. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
4 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Horrible. Just horrible. And everything she said is right. Her fears about making mistakes… everything. Just a damn shame. 

Jayden exposed a lot when he went live and said “do you know how much bank you make?” That totally showed at least how he (and probably his brother) sees her. Yes, they’re teenage boys but I believe they’ve been told things as they’ve gotten older about Britney that are not helping how they see her. It’s a damn shame. I hope their relationship can improve. 

When did that happen?

14 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

As late teens they should have an understanding that this is wrong! Wanting space is BS if that’s the case why they up their dads booty! 

Agree! 11 to 15 is more challenging! At 16 their mom released the biggest debut single of all time! They are being just ****s! One of them is turning 17 this year! 

next year child support gonna go half! Lol

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block