Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

Lots healing vibes for Britney. Love how she is speaking up for herself and not letting them define her anymore. She took her power back and the kids will have to find their way back to mama. 

Narcissists always alienate kids. It was always the game plan to take the kids away mentally as well as physically, while dangling them out of reach. Endless lies.  Good thing she stopped jumping through their hoops. The kids will figure it out, if the heart is right. Narcs slip up sooner or later. The kids will suffer or become narcs if they stay connected with those people. 

Heartbreaking though 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Yeah! These kids are being an *******! Hurting their mother even more, sorry even if they are teenagers, it’s not an excuse! 

a lot of teenagers have suffered serious consequences on Dr. Phil show as well for being just an ***

As late teens they should have an understanding that this is wrong! Wanting space is BS if that’s the case why they up their dads booty! 

Her sons so ungreatful. They should proud with her. She is grammy winner singer who changed the pop music forever, sold millions and influenced many singers after her.  She has a big legacy and some random nude pics not gonna change that. Most importantly she survived. That's why so many people proud with her. Britney you don't have a real family but you have tons of fan rooting for you. No one can change that. No one gonna buy their false narratives about you. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

this was sad but also comforting to know that she's trying to overcome this, and that she sees is kind of useless to keep fighting with these people, that she'll have to deal with this trauma maybe for the rest of her life (hopefully not) and as I always say it's just admirable how despite all this which would break any normal person, she still tries to stay positive and hopeful 

Seriously, she's got immense willpower and a soul of steel :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

If I was in her situation I honestly think I’d give up what little rights I had of them, and cut them all off financially (Kevin, Vicky and his Brady brunch). As dramatic as it sounds, what is the point if the boys don’t want anything to do with her? No doubt there’s some law saying she’d still need to pay - family law ain’t my thing! 

Let Kevin and Vicky provide for them. They likely rely on the monthly cheques from Britney to fund EVERYTHING, from their rent payments to their weekly food shop. 

Exactly. They get a sense of importance out of rejecting and hurting her (the Federlines) . Let go of that rope, stop pulling and move on. 

Kids owe her respect, and she has done her bit. Ball in their court, and she can build a new family. Their loss

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block