Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

18 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

That's every country in the world 🤣

No, not really. 

You don't have to, it depends on the country and how much money do you need for a living. You don't have to be homeless just because you don't have a job, at least where i am from. 

And nope, i'm not working 24/7, hell no. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

This is one of the few topics that has actually made me cry.. britney deserves so much more respect than this..

THE FACT IS YOU KFED WAS FINE WITH THE WOMANIZER VIDEO WHICH PLASTERED BRITNEY NAKED ..SAME WITH JAMIE..BUT NOW THAT YOUR NOT EARNING A PIECE OF THE FINANCIAL PIE YOU SUDDENLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT?!

FUXKK OF KFED  YOU ATTENTION SEEKING  FUCCCING LEACH!! 

Guys

The boys were basically toddlers when Womanizer came out. They weren't old enough to understand or care about that video. 

They are teenage boys now obvy they are going to have more of an opinion and feelings on stuff now. 

Teenagers are the absolute worst 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Teenagers (at least here in California) literally call everyone ***** and every other curse word known to mankind. Doesn’t mean it holds any value.

Teenagers call their momma *****es when they take fruit from them? That's news to me lol. They are weird. Even calling their own grandfather 'pretty gay', like what is that? They might as well call him demon, or monster.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This is so heartbreaking, but for someone whose had her throat chakrah suppressed for so long, I think she's doing an amazing job of expressing herself.  She's still using her heart and not attacking her kids, she's just making a plea for some empathy.  I can't imagine what she's going through having everyone turning on her, especially with all the trauma of being helpless coming up.  But at least now she has a voice and knows how to use it.

Kevin and the step-mom are corrupting the kids.  They seem spoiled and that doesn't mean they're bad or irredeemable.  They just don't care about sharing britney's passions with her like her religion or prayer.  I love that she tries to bring God into their lives.  It's probably the only thing inside her that's bringing her through.  God Bless you, Britney.  Your kids will see the error of their ways and you will get through this. f

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Flyordie0 said:

You guys

The boys were basically toddlers when Womanizer came out. They weren't old enough to understand or care about that video.

They are teenage boys now obvy they are going to have more of an opinion and feelings on stuff now. 

Also, age plays a huge role in this. A 26-year old naked women is seen as more socially acceptable than a 40-year old. Not to mention, professional shots are not the same as taking your top off and covering it with some tacky iPhone emojis. Britney fans love to be selective like this, rather odd. Anyway, I personally don’t mind what Britney does but her Instagram, in general, can be seen as exhausting and repetitive to the general public (and likely her sons). I don’t make the rules but rather apply common sense from an outside perspective. Sometimes it’s also important to take those rose-colored glasses off and see the situation as a non-fan.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Flyordie0 said:

You guys

Surely kfed..back up dancer after all the millions he got from britney could explain "by the way kids adult's have feelings too..but you won't understand till your young adult's like me and britney once were..no guilt kids.. you do what feels good"

This is a public attack against britney..simple as that 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Britney should've kept this in the drafts. The SJW are calling her racist for "Naming 4 black men and profiling". She should've just consulted her lawyer and put out a documentary instead or an official statement. 

She needs to delete her instagram as well. Stay away from.the drama Britney and work on music and documentaries instead. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Flyordie0 said:

You guys

Babies were babies when  kfed left her and cheated ..

Your a joke mate!! Fuccing ban this cretin..

How are you allowed online? Go to bed!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block