Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

• Super Mods
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Is it normal I literally had to leave my work early because I’m here sobbing like a little baby? :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: The amount of pain Britney has endured is not normal. It’s completely inhumane what they have put her through. She’s not wrong when she says she dedicated 20 years of her life to them. They were her biggest dream. She literally sacrificed so much for them…Guys my heart is breaking. I wish I could give her a hug right now. Those ungrateful kids will realize one day no one has ever loved them like her mother. 

Oh my goodness. Don’t cry! 🤍

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Overview:

-Believes the situation about her children should have been kept private and not broadcast on TV.

-She said it is hard to let go of things she truly loves, like her kids

-Britney asked to see her kids more but they just ended up coming less until suddenly nothing. Britney said when they would come they'd walk straight to their rooms and stay there. Britney wonders why visit her if you're not even going to spend time with her?

-Britney said she was worried if she spoke up she'd be sent away again to a mental health facility for four months again, so she's always kept things in and been nice to people.

-Britney says she always tried to make an effort with them but wonders if that is why they stopped seeing her

-Britney:'I wanted them to love me so much'

-K-fed told her he'd never stop them seeing her, yet he has.

-Britney says K-fed likes to make out like his family is perfect when she can guarantee his house has more w**d combined than Jay-Z, Ludacris, 50 Cent and Diddy combined

-Britney also called out K-Fed's lawyer and said he would always bring up the hard times in her life to the press

-Britney said their game may have worked in the c-ship where they took her womanhood away, but not anymore.

-Britney has said she has made up for her past mistakes and more

-Britney says it breaks her heart that 'cruelty does in fact win' these days.

-Britney says she can't process how she dedicated nearly 20 years of life to her kids for them to do this to her

-Britney says she will forever have trauma, but she accepts that and says it'd take a miracle to fix her heart.

Britney ends off the post saying she's got a supportive husband and five dogs.

This made me burst out into tears.  Ugly crying 😭

• Love 2

Aww Britney. :(

Poor thing. I’m sure she feels so betrayed. The line “I will forever have trauma” really hit me. I would only hope her kids and loved ones would have the decency to understand that, especially from someone we watched growing up and that we all know has a heart of gold. She obviously made so many sacrifices for her kids and only ever wanted to the best for them. 

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block