Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

Poor Briinny

she literally got trapped in c-ship to see her kids and now that fought her way out  … they aren’t interested.

I won’t say anything negative about the boys but they need re-evaluate which parent they’re aligning with and which has literally sacrificed everything for them and worked their a off whilst the other just bummed around.

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

And her drags still go hard… I’m gonna be cackling over that Kaplan burn fur the next few days. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

This is one of the few topics that has actually made me cry.. britney deserves so much more respect than this..

THE FACT IS YOU KFED WAS FINE WITH THE WOMANIZER VIDEO WHICH PLASTERED BRITNEY NAKED ..SAME WITH JAMIE..BUT NOW THAT YOUR NOT EARNING A PIECE OF THE FINANCIAL PIE YOU SUDDENLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT?!

FUXKK OF KFED  YOU ATTENTION SEEKING  FUCCCING LEACH!! 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

Family therapy what? 

KFed needs to stop the wiid and get a job, same thing with Jamie and Lynn, they all need a job.

Maybe in jail, when they are all convicted therapy amongst themselves lol Britney doesn't need to be in family therapy or any therapy if she doesn't want to.

I agree... but I guess what I'm saying is I wish Britney had the chance to learn how to communicate with her sons on her own terms. Family therapy is just one way of doing that. 

I agree about the rest of the family... I'm not talking about them, just the sons. 

I honestly believe the kids are being used against her by Kevin, and I'm not so sure it's true what he is saying.

Also Ant who is a fantastic psychic, just posted this reading. Don't be too hard on her kids, guys. I don't believe they feel that way for a second. 

Ant has predicted SO many things, including the Elton collab that he said was going to be coming very soon.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Hot.As.Ice. said:

They have internet 

The Internet doesn't change your upbringing and your personal experiences and relationships. If the people they actually know and have been raised by all their lives have a stance on something and that's all they've ever known and heard how is reading strangers thoughts, gossip and stuff on the internet expected to completely change that? There is just as much negative stuff on the web about Brit as there is positive. That could go either way really

5 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I agree... but I guess what I'm saying is I wish Britney had the chance to learn how to communicate with her sons on her own terms. Family therapy is just one way of doing that. 

I agree about the rest of the family... I'm not talking about them, just the sons. 

Oh I thought you wanted to put Britney and Kevin in the same room, doing family therapy. Hell no ahah

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Im starting to wonder if there was some conversations about adjusting the amount of child support and this is retaliation and or ammunition for that. They are apparently full time at K-trash house, Britney is not working, the previous agreement was a sham. Perhaps Rosengart wants to renegotiate?

It’s about damn time to renegotiate the child support. A modification is definitely in order since Britney is not working anymore and the cship visitation arrangements were due to Jamie being over Britney in terms of that. I wish she could cut them all off now tbfh!!

If I’m interpreting Britney’s post correctly, yes she loves her sons but she’s hurting over this betrayal and she’s accepted that they don’t want to be in her life. That’s unfathomable PAIN.💔 Two more years until she can finally & legally cut them all off financially. I can’t watch the interview of them all smiling smugly talking **** about Britney in a house that SHE pays for, amongst other things. 😒

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I know life isn’t fair, but what did Britney do to deserve this difficult of a life? It’s so sad. I don’t pity her, I am stunned by her strength, but I’m so empathetic for the life she’s had to endure. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

What she did was to be a passionate harworking talented person who had the mentality of a champion since she was born...unfortunatly in these situations the people around are usually lazy, envious, greedy and did I say lazy ? 

The sun among darkness that's what she is.

SO I am heartbroken obviously by this, Im also disgusted BUT I think it would be nice if we don't insult or drag the kids because at this point they are just dumb teenagers with greasy hair who will grow up one day and feel embarassed by this mess.

Britney, sweetheart you are a very strong woman and we are proud of you.

Now back to the lazy group :

-Kevin, you're an *******. That interview was unnecessary and only showed your true color. 

-Kevin's lawyer, thank you for letting us know that "Kevin works very hard, he has been working all along " "What does he do ? " "Well he's at home with the kids".....yeah I thought so.

-Jamie Lynne, the way that guy from Zoey described your behavior is beyond imaginable. Speaks volume about how you think you're a super star and you have NO respect for nobody.

-Bryan, you're a mess...and never say "us " or "our fans" ever again. No one is here for you. Just be thankful your daughter spent her entire life in private jets (with Britney's money).

-Lynne, I am disappointed by you and we need you out of Serenity now. You're probably gonna write a book again, guess what I don't read your books, not even Heart to heart because I know someone else wrote them for you, you lazy asss.

-James, well....colon...break...bye.

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block