Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

20 minutes ago, easy said:

yes! and in that same live he said kevin was "basically jesus" - it shows how they valued britney in their home and how kevin and victoria really spoke about her. 

Absolutely! And then Jayden saying their grandfather is a d**k. Why would that change after no contact??

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Markoct said:

2 paragraphs and zero substance. Being brainwashed IS A PERSPECTIVE. Even if you think her 2 kids are the most evil people, my comment still stands. But THATS YOUR brainwashed perspective. Not mine. And keep ur logic somewhere else thanks.

They're not the same thing.

Brainwashing is purposely and forcefully manipulating people into believing something under false pretenses. 

Perspective is forming an opinion based on your reality and what you've experienced.

Like someone who grew up in a racist area may not have to have someone specifically tell them minorities are bad but based on living in an undiverse uncultured area may grow up to form that opinion on their own merit. They aren't necessarily brainwashed if nobody forced or pushed them into that thinking they're just sheltered and don't know anything else.

5 minutes ago, limecakes said:

She mentioned the monitor… did they have to have a monitor as recent as the last time those kids visited? Even after the cship ended? What could she probably do to them that they still needed a monitor… 

This caught my eye, too. I guess that requirement never went away after 2007. 

I do remember that early on in the conservatorship, Jamie was supposed to be there for every visit. Sounds like that continued and it was either him or a monitor, but this is pure speculation just from what I remember of the custody agreement of 07/08. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I seriously doubt those boys are going to college lol they probably gonna spent their 20s smoking w**d and living off giving interviews about Britney.

FTR not every teen hates their parents, I was pretty close with my mom and took care of sick family members when I was younger than her boys. That's why the being a teenager excuse is B.S. to me!!!!

That part! Even Britney was EXTREMELY CLOSE to her mother when she was teenager. I grew up in a single parent household, only saw my dad 5 times a year due to his line of work, but I never was embarrassed to be around my dad or mom. And I always wanted to hang with my dad whenever I did get the chance to see him. So, yeah, not buying that. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Since the boys don't care about her anymore, she should just leave the country. Or go to New York like she always wanted

I would never accept a country that treats me like i'm not good enough for anything and i have to work 24/7. Just my opinion and no disrespect to any country. 

Britney, come to Europe, but you still have to pay taxes to the US, even when you are living abroad. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, The Queen said:

I don't blame the kids to be honest. Because of all the situation, they had to grow up being fed with whatever lie either Kevin or B's family wanted to give to them.

Kids are like a sponge and somehow they will believe whatever they hear. Even if B was lovely and kind to them, they would always go back to their other house and hear a bunch of things against their mom. Unfortunately, they probably think their dad is the good one and B is evil.

Hopefully now that they're basically adults, they will find the way to reconnect with mama and hear her side of the story.

They have internet 

20 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I know life isn’t fair, but what did Britney do to deserve this difficult of a life? It’s so sad. I don’t pity her, I am stunned by her strength, but I’m so empathetic for the life she’s had to endure. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I'd never wish bad on anyone, but I hope that those who have contributed in hurting her are made to feel even a fraction of the pain and relelentless scrutiny that she has had to endure. She's a warrior. She's our Queen ❤️

• Like 1
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

This caught my eye, too. I guess that requirement never went away after 2007. 

I do remember that early on in the conservatorship, Jamie was supposed to be there for every visit. Sounds like that continued and it was either him or a monitor, but this is pure speculation just from what I remember of the custody agreement of 07/08. 

Since Britney was in a conservatorship, an adult always had to be present whenever there are minor children staying with her. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

Why am i starting to hate Britney's kids. I remember that live that one of them did, it was all like basic language, cursing and saying that their father Kevin is like Jesus. 

I'm sorry, but that's just me being real 

Don't hate them please. I'm still convinced there's been years of shady adults brainwashing them. 

I know Britney is against therapy, but it's too bad they couldn't do family therapy but only to work on communicating with each other in a post-Con life.

However, it seems like the boys/K-Fed aren't going to even give her a chance to do that. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Don't hate them please. I'm still convinced there's been years of shady adults brainwashing them. 

I know Britney is against therapy, but it's too bad they couldn't do family therapy but only to work on communicating with each other in a post-Con life.

However, it seems like the boys/K-Fed aren't going to even give her a chance to do that. 

Family therapy what? 

KFed needs to stop the wiid and get a job, same thing with Jamie and Lynn, they all need a job.

Maybe in jail, when they are all convicted therapy amongst themselves lol Britney doesn't need to be in family therapy or any therapy if she doesn't want to.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block