Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

1 minute ago, TTrouble said:

I'm sure the boys will find out about her post, but will they care?

Ungrateful kids. I would never want to make my mother feel like they have made Britney feel. NEVER!

Yeah! These kids are being an *******! Hurting their mother even more, sorry even if they are teenagers, it’s not an excuse! 

a lot of teenagers have suffered serious consequences on Dr. Phil show as well for being just an ***

• Love 5

This post was the one amongst all of her posts that truly broke my heart. Even though I’m not a hard stan of her like I used to be , I truly hope she lives with love , with or without her kids, and pray she finds whatever little peace she cans with the notion that sometimes our true family ain’t the ones we share the same blood with. 

• Love 8

Naturally the boys would rather be with their father, he lets them do anything they want. 

One note, I would advise her to only mention the people she’s talking about and not use examples involving other celebrities. Especially black celebrities, the w**d comment is not a good look. It’s a small thing, but a big thing. That kind of bad press is the last thing she needs…

• Like 4
Just now, Quincy G said:

Naturally the boys would rather be with their father, he lets them do anything they want. 

One note, I would advise her to only mention the people she’s talking about and not use examples involving other celebrities. Especially black celebrities, the w**d comment is not a good look. It’s a small thing, but a big thing. That kind of bad press is the last thing she needs…

Get over it - everyone is so hypersensitive these days. And it’s a true comment and is pushed and elevated in songs/music videos by many artists. Only pop forum users think like this. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This is heart breaking 'I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids'

'I wanted them to love me so much' 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Thats why she wants a baby, someone that will love her for real.

Im sure her sons will turn back to her once they grow up and use their own brain instead of listening to their loser father

6 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Lmao! Over at ATRL they are “dragging” her for mentioning “rappers with w**d” because it’s black rappers :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

That place is hilarious - they pick and choose what to be offended by depending on who they “stan”. Bunch of embarrassing cigarettes 

They gave me warning points last year for defending Britney and I can’t post anymore because I refuse to acknowledge the stupid WP.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block