Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Me heart goes out to her, she really gave up her career that was thriving to have them. She  didn’t fight the conservatorship because of them & now they want to be embarrassed by her, the audacity!

I would love to show them a PowerPoint of what they mom went through for them! 

You can borrow my slide projector!

spacer.png

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I feel like it’s officially hitting her that she stepped into the conservatorship to keep her babies to only have them betray her in the end when she truly needed them and their love… :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

It also sounds like she totally understands that Kevin probably did that interview for like, $750 and a carton of Kool 100s.   

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

This is the worst part of it all.  I’ve always felt like she accepted her fate with the conservatorship for her kids sake. 

Her life has been so ****ing cruel and the fact that she still finds the strength to try and remain positive is why I stan. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Amen. Her strength literally gives me strength… 🤍

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Oh my gosh I want to hug Britney so hard... I can't even, she's been suffering so much and she doesn't deserves that! I'm really sad to know this... but all **** comes up so those two (yes, I'm gonna say it) brats doesn't deserve Britney as well! How disrespecful, how ungrateful can they be! What a horrible situation... I know they are her kids but... sometimes you gotta let go. I'm kinda shocked... really. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block