Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

24 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

If I was in her situation I honestly think I’d give up what little rights I had of them, and cut them all off financially (Kevin, Vicky and his Brady brunch). As dramatic as it sounds, what is the point if the boys don’t want anything to do with her?

Let Kevin and Vicky provide for them. They likely rely on the monthly cheques from Britney to fund EVERYTHING, from their rent payments to their weekly food shop. 

No doubt there’s some law saying she’d still need to pay - family law ain’t my thing! 

I dont know if you have Any kids? But the Thing is.... you love them like mad! They ARE your heart. She should not cut them off and I Hope she never do. If my kid ******** someone I would still love her the way I always have. The love for your kids never stops. We HAVE to be there for them when they are ready. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I hope Britney is very careful int he future. She should protect herself legally from her kids in the future. I would hate for them to steal her money and you know how Nichele Nicols was put into a cship by her son. I would hate for Brit to end there again. She should dissolve that trust and leave them with either nothing or a modest sum. Those kids have not learned hard work… what is their plan for after turning 18??? 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Like I said before..They will be running back when they need that money 

Oh when they need the beautiful mom to promote their jobs:boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:, Jayden wants to be in the spotlight or both, according to Kevin... So, No one is going to listen to them, sorry, but britney didn't lose anyone,THEY LOST HER! Brit did a lot for all of them, even bringing food on the table to 4 kids that aren't hers and she was always nice to Kaleb. I am deeply disappointed. 😔

• Love 3
  • Like 1

What K-Fat has done is called parental alienation. He had the reduced custodial time and Britney being controlled plying right into his hands. Unfortunately they have poisoned the kids against her for so long, that it now has created this horrible situation, that should have been left private to start with. My heart breaks for Britney, and I’m gutted that the boys turned out to be like this (even if it isn’t through their own fault 😪)

• Love 4
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Very soon, the kids will be in college and they wont see their dad or mom

I seriously doubt those boys are going to college lol they probably gonna spent their 20s smoking w**d and living off giving interviews about Britney.

FTR not every teen hates their parents, I was pretty close with my mom and took care of sick family members when I was younger than her boys. That's why the being a teenager excuse is B.S. to me!!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Flyordie0 said:

I don't think it's fair to call them brainwashed like they aren't capable of coming to their own thoughts or they've had any other choice but to see things from the perspective they were raised to. I'd say they are more a product of their enviornment and upbringing than brainwashed. Everything is all about perspective. It's not like they don't have their own relationships with Brit or never got to know her. They're teen boys who grew up mostly being raised by their dad and grandfather and may have some built up resentment towards Britney due to that. 

Lots of kids have parents who may not get along or say negative things about the other but that doesn't sway how they feel about their parents because they have their own relationships with them. Feel like it's more so how unorthodox their upbringing was than the effects of brainwashing.

2 paragraphs and zero substance. Being brainwashed IS A PERSPECTIVE. Even if you think her 2 kids are the most evil people, my comment still stands. But THATS YOUR brainwashed perspective. Not mine. And keep ur logic somewhere else thanks.

1 minute ago, Darec said:

Oh when they need the beautiful mom to promote their jobs:boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:, Jayden wants to be in the spotlight or both, according to Kevin... So, No one is going to listen to them, sorry, but britney didn't lose anyone,THEY LOST HER! Brit did a lot for all of them, even bringing food on the table to 4 kids that aren't hers and she was always nice to Kaleb. I am deeply disappointed. 😔

He said they both don’t want to be in the spotlight or at least he would be surprised if they would. They have no intention of that and want to work behind the scenes 

22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I hope this is one of those posts she deletes shortly afterwards, I can see people making comments about the w**d sentence and I do not want her to get dragged into that.

Sorry if I sound dumb but why would she get dragged for that? I’m 99.9% she’s not lying. They have all openly talk about *****.

• Love 3

They only know who she was as a conservative they haven't been able to experience her as a free woman. I hope they give her a real honest chance to love them.

She wouldn't ever disrespect then even uf they deserve it because she is an amazing mom. They just need time with her and they just need to heal together. 

They will get there it may not be anytime soon but one day they will grow up and it will all start making sense to them.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block