Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Overview:

Β 

-Britney asked to see her kids more but they just ended up coming less until suddenly nothing. Britney said when they would come they'd walk straight to their rooms and stay there. Britney wonders why visit her if you're not even going to spend time with her?

Β 

THIS COMPLETELY WRECKED ME 😭 what breaks my heart is that even in the midst of this se adored them so much she would post β€œoh you know they’re teens they don’t want to be photographed with mom” while deep down she had her heart broken.Β 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I feel like it’s officially hitting her that she stepped into the conservatorship to keep her babies to only have them betray her in the end when she truly needed them and their love… :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I know.Β 

It seems like too much for anyone to bear. I’m scared for her. How long can someone be strong for??

This is just too much. : (Β 

26 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This is heart breaking 'I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids'

'I wanted them to love me so much'Β 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I get this is hurtful but also…not the reason to have kids. I’m not dragging you or her but I just feel in all honesty this is way out of line. They’re teenagers (still minors) with VERY public parents. That’s not their fault. They might even be brats behind the scenes but that’s not our business to know just like it’s not our business to know about Britney’s private life. By all means drag Kevin, he made this public, but everything with the kids should be off limits even by Britney. The kids might even be hurtful to Britney, what person here didn’t say or do something horrific to their parents during their teen years? But it shouldn’t be aired publicly. Sometimes as a parents you DO have to be silent and do what’s best for your family. I get she’s hurt and she has every right to be and I get why she would be defensive…but drag the adults, don’t bring the kids into it.

• Like 4

A lot of teenagers have a phase like that at that age. What is unhealthy is Kevin and company taking it to the media to paint Britney in a negative light.Β 
Β 

Those kids didn’t have a chance at a normal life and that is not Britney’s fault. They probably think it’s normal to not have to work for anything and have a fancy house and tons of w**d and play video games all day. That’s Kevin’s parenting. Now he’s parading them out for a quick buck. Their view of everything must be beyond warped.Β 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Lmao! Over at ATRL they are β€œdragging” her for mentioning β€œrappers with w**d” because it’s black rappersΒ :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

That place is hilarious - they pick and choose what to be offended by depending on who they β€œstan”. Bunch of embarrassing cigarettesΒ 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I hope her boys have the ability to reason and understand everything their mother has been through, eventually...

It would be heartbreaking if they turned their backs on her... seriously, that was out of the question before, but now... I'm not sure anymore tbh... they're still young though... so time will tell...Β :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I get this is hurtful but also…not the reason to have kids. I’m not dragging you or her but I just feel in all honesty this is way out of line. They’re teenagers (still minors) with VERY public parents. That’s not their fault. They might even be brats behind the scenes but that’s not our business to know just like it’s not our business to know about Britney’s private life. By all means drag Kevin, he made this public, but everything with the kids should be off limits even by Britney. The kids might even be hurtful to Britney, what person here didn’t say or do something horrific to their parents during their teen years? But it shouldn’t be aired publicly. Sometimes as a parents you DO have to be silent and do what’s best for your family. I get she’s hurt and she has every right to be and I get why she would be defensive…but drag the adults, don’t bring the kids into it.

So it's ok Kevin says whatever he wants about Britney and the kids, but Britney isn't allowed to talk. Go to the light and see Jesus, for God's sake.

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block