Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

7 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Horrible. Just horrible. And everything she said is right. Her fears about making mistakes… everything. Just a damn shame. 

Jayden exposed a lot when he went live and said “do you know how much bank you make?” That totally showed at least how he (and probably his brother) sees her. Yes, they’re teenage boys but I believe they’ve been told things as they’ve gotten older about Britney that are not helping how they see her. It’s a damn shame. I hope their relationship can improve. 

yes! and in that same live he said kevin was "basically jesus" - it shows how they valued britney in their home and how kevin and victoria really spoke about her. 

• Like 6

Her kids are obviously brainwashed by kevins side of the family. As heartbreakkng as it sounds I hope no one goes after the kids or call them names or attack them online etc. First, I dont think that would be what Britney would want (hence why she never talkes about it - and she is still their MOTHER and would not want to hurt them, or be the cause of their pain in any way) 2nd, it could backfire and be used against Britney (as usual) for speaking up about it. So please, I think this is just enough info to have to use as a sheild only against Kfeds accusations and gastlighting or further one-way scenarios.

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I hope this is one of those posts she deletes shortly afterwards, I can see people making comments about the w**d sentence and I do not want her to get dragged into that.

Funny how they take offense to that but not the homophobia or misogyny that said rappers display in their songs and videos. She’s definitely not a racist as we all know. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

If I was in her situation I honestly think I’d give up what little rights I had of them, and cut them all off financially (Kevin, Vicky and his Brady brunch). As dramatic as it sounds, what is the point if the boys don’t want anything to do with her?

Let Kevin and Vicky provide for them. They likely rely on the monthly cheques from Britney to fund EVERYTHING, from their rent payments to their weekly food shop. 

No doubt there’s some law saying she’d still need to pay - family law ain’t my thing! 

She should just leave America honestly... 

It breaks my heart... Her family is in fact horrible. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

as I said, I don't condone the kids' behavior, but it's also understandable that this was the outcome after everything the conservatorship did to Britney.

She has no authority to them, because they never allowed her to. All they've seen their entire life is Jamie calling the shots and Britney just performing in Vegas or whatever, having no presence, no voice, no power, no nothing. We don't know the things Kevin tells them or anybody else, and on top of that, as Britney says, teenage years are hard. 

Maybe not everyone goes through a hard adolescence, but it definitely happens. Me for example, I don't think I even noticed when it happened (might be more of an ******* nowadays than back then lol) but my older brother was definitely a pain in the *** for my parents, and they raised my siblings and I the same, so each person is different. 

Besides, I don't think Britney is expecting them "to pay her" anything, because she's done everything because she loves them. 

The only one here to blame is Kevin because if he really cared about them or Britney, he would put of his part to really talk to them and make them understand how that behavior makes her feel. And of course Jamie and the conservatorship for taking away the opportunity to be a normal, efficient parent from Britney. 

Honestly I don't know if Kevin can make them do anything at this point. They're teens who are old enough to make their own choices and form their own opinions. Obviously their views and opinipns are probably relative to how they have been raised and their experiences and may be more one sided but it's kind of impossible to get stubborn teenagers to listen to anything their parents say. Sadly I think their perspective and everything has been molded based on how they grew up, which is not your typical situation at all so from their shoes it's probably not unexpected that they would grow up resenting or having a more negative idea of their mom. All they've really known is Kevin, Jamie and what they've seen of Britney from that viewpoint. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Ok.. i need to same something..this is based on facts.. not #metoo

I sooo relate to britney..

Met my gf when we were teens..no mum myself just an alcoholic father (who i loved) but treaten like the families hated most unwanted person by my nan..who raised me and my brother..but she hated me..she never shown me love it was a paycheck to her)

Fell in love as a teen..had my son at 18..believed in god..believed i had a purpose i did everything for him..everything..and for the mum..i lost sight of everything except my small new family..in November 2017 my dad died..2 days later i found out my gf(wife pretty much) had been cheating for months..

I lost everything..i moved out i was depressed and docs put me on valium..for 7 years!!! ..my son is now 10.. we have so much fun together..i CRAVE my time with him..he's a younger version of me completely.. he knows he's my favourite person in the world.. he also knows how much the sudden shortage in the amount of time i spend with him upsets me.. we both have mild adhd..and i thought i didnt just have a perfect son..i had a best friend..

Then his mother who i get on with..meets a new guy (though he looks about 12 the goon) ..and is now pregnant..a boy.. just what my son wanted..a sibling... i couldn't give him one as she cheated and it broke me..but yeah my son is completely amazed that hes getting a brother he always wanted that when i ring him 4 times a week trying to plan a day with him..i feel im actually asking him... we used to be so close..but i get is no's and the reality of it..

It depresses you..hearing no.. from the people you love the most (your kids) is so twisted..especially when you know they are brainwashed from a family you aren't involved with..you feel kicked out..its so horrible.. so you go either two ways...

You either stay in all day whilst the sun beams down crying for your son. OR...

you make the best of YOUR life for a change and DONT FEEL SORRY FOR IT!!! you tried..they know where you are should they need you and they know you are always there... **** it..

Get a yacht.. get a london flat.. 

Party ..have fun britney..get your career up n running.. IF THEY WANT YOU ..THEY KNOW HOW TO CONTACT YOU..

Im a loving dad myself..sometimes you just have to accept your kids decision even if its so clearly the wrong one

..britney honestly deserves better.. federline is absolutely disgusting for his behaviour towards britney..

Britney deserves her chance to tell the TRUE story 

Thank you for sharing your story ❤️❤️ I hope you get to spend more time with your son! 

• Love 5
Just now, Duff Man said:

Ok.. i need to same something..this is based on facts.. not #metoo

I sooo relate to britney..

Met my gf when we were teens..no mum myself just an alcoholic father (who i loved) but treaten like the families hated most unwanted person by my nan..who raised me and my brother..but she hated me..she never shown me love it was a paycheck to her)

Fell in love as a teen..had my son at 18..believed in god..believed i had a purpose i did everything for him..everything..and for the mum..i lost sight of everything except my small new family..in November 2017 my dad died..2 days later i found out my gf(wife pretty much) had been cheating for months..

I lost everything..i moved out i was depressed and docs put me on valium..for 7 years!!! ..my son is now 10.. we have so much fun together..i CRAVE my time with him..he's a younger version of me completely.. he knows he's my favourite person in the world.. he also knows how much the sudden shortage in the amount of time i spend with him upsets me.. we both have mild adhd..and i thought i didnt just have a perfect son..i had a best friend..

Then his mother who i get on with..meets a new guy (though he looks about 12 the goon) ..and is now pregnant..a boy.. just what my son wanted..a sibling... i couldn't give him one as she cheated and it broke me..but yeah my son is completely amazed that hes getting a brother he always wanted that when i ring him 4 times a week trying to plan a day with him..i feel im actually asking him... we used to be so close..but i get is no's and the reality of it..

It depresses you..hearing no.. from the people you love the most (your kids) is so twisted..especially when you know they are brainwashed from a family you aren't involved with..you feel kicked out..its so horrible.. so you go either two ways...

You either stay in all day whilst the sun beams down crying for your son. OR...

you make the best of YOUR life for a change and DONT FEEL SORRY FOR IT!!! you tried..they know where you are should they need you and they know you are always there... **** it..

Get a yacht.. get a london flat.. 

Party ..have fun britney..get your career up n running.. IF THEY WANT YOU ..THEY KNOW HOW TO CONTACT YOU..

Im a loving dad myself..sometimes you just have to accept your kids decision even if its so clearly the wrong one

..britney honestly deserves better.. federline is absolutely disgusting for his behaviour towards britney..

Britney deserves her chance to tell the TRUE story 

I'm sorry you went through this!! Stay strong my friend 🌹

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Horrible. Just horrible. And everything she said is right. Her fears about making mistakes… everything. Just a damn shame. 

Jayden exposed a lot when he went live and said “do you know how much bank you make?” That totally showed at least how he (and probably his brother) sees her. Yes, they’re teenage boys but I believe they’ve been told things as they’ve gotten older about Britney that are not helping how they see her. It’s a damn shame. I hope their relationship can improve. 

EXACTLY!!! So many RED FLAGS from them.

They only care about money no matter what...

They are bullies and abusers too :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Her kids are obviously brainwashed by kevins side of the family. As heartbreakkng as it sounds I hope no one goes after the kids or call them names or attack them online etc. First, I dont think that would be what Britney would want (hence why she never talkes about it - and she is still their MOTHER and would not want to hurt them, or be the cause of their pain in any way) 2nd, it could backfire and be used against Britney (as usual) for speaking up about it. So please, I think this is just enough info to have to use as a sheild only against Kfeds accusations and gastlighting or further one way scenarios.

I don't think it's fair to call them brainwashed like they aren't capable of coming to their own thoughts or they've had any other choice but to see things from the perspective they were raised to. I'd say they are more a product of their enviornment and upbringing than brainwashed. Everything is all about perspective. It's not like they don't have their own relationships with Brit or never got to know her. They're teen boys who grew up mostly being raised by their dad and grandfather and may have some built up resentment towards Britney due to that. 

Lots of kids have parents who may not get along or say negative things about the other but that doesn't sway how they feel about their parents because they have their own relationships with them. Feel like it's more so how unorthodox their upbringing was than the effects of brainwashing.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block