Kevin Federline's interview with ITV News (video)

3 hours ago, Bboy1988 said:

Omg seriously!!! You can tell that poster got triggered lol 

Sorry but im from the generation that stood for what they believed in after getting facts. Im not the p.ussy "woke" genz crowd that will be the reason why china or russia takes over this country in the next 10 years cuz their too soft spoken and emotionally unstable with their backbone melted into their man *******. Pot literally isnt the reason for a.sshats. POS'S r just that in their dna primitive makeup. But  u go on genz with ur trigger happy cancel culture thinkin ur doin BIG things without leaving ur crusty *** mothers basement ull be living in for the rest of ur life cuz ur too limp to figure out how to hustle up living on ur own(without 6 roomies) all the while stating the excuse that urr a 35 year old (but u look 50) community college sorta kinda student, too stupid to get the full 6100$ grant per semester on top of loans ur too naive to realize u wont need to pay back ever. Cheers on loosely saying someone u dont know and have never spoken to on this forum was triggered. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:bye betch

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, Switchy said:

From all if these pics and the lack of Preston, I feel like he was torn about participating in this.

I was surprised to not see him in that picture, I hope this is the case too.

Apart from that, I'm pretty sure the boys won't say anything directly harmful and they'll keep to the "we love her very much and know she's been through a lot, we just need a little time".

I expect the adults will be the ones to shed more of a negative light but whole thing to be very condescending and ableist.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I was thinking the exact same thing! I accidentally walked in on my mom one time and it horrified me though lol - But Britney is super weird anyway so she could have been doing silly stuff while filming her videos 

The question is... Why publicly reveal any of that? Why? Britney did recently blast Jamie, Jamie Lynn, Lynne and Bryan, but not K-Fed. Not sure she had ever publicly referred to him ever since Why Should I Be Sad, so why is he giving that interview, furthering the public humiliation Britney has recently repeatedly complained about?

How is this interview beneficial or therapeutic for anyone? By making such an allegation (that the boys witnessed episodes so disturbing at Britney’s), Kevin is unnecessarily humiliating her even if it’s true (and I do not believe it’s true). Britney’s been living with Sam for several years now, and he would have intervened did such “weirdness” happen.

Britney may be “super weird” at times or eccentric, but so are/were various other artists and geniuses. Britney should not be punished for that. How many male (and female) artists are currently doing all sorts of *****, eh? I don’t see them being shamed the way Britney is.

I agree with @Brit52 and @ICouldntThinkOfOne that K-Fed is purposely trying to embarrass and humiliate Britney. I wish her boys would have declined to take part in that sort of hit-piece.
8 hours ago, Beachy said:

“They sent me videos of things that were happening”

I have a bad ******* feeling about this

Why the heck is he even telling this to the media? He is giving the boys negative publicity, you can expect that people judge or have an opinion about her boys doing this kind of stuff. Its like Kevin doesn't care about the consequences and savety of their boys. This is ridiculous!

• Like 5
On 8/8/2022 at 5:05 PM, Jordan Miller said:

What does he mean when he says if he could open her eyes he'd call her. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Interview is trash. Call her instead then. 

Sounds like he means that Britney is in the wrong for blasting Jamie Lynn, Jamie, Lynne and Bryan, and that she should realize they've only ever had her best intentions at heart. The full interview should have more details.

9 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Sorry but im from the generation that stood for what they believed in after getting facts. Im not the p.ussy "woke" genz crowd that will be the reason why china or russia takes over this country in the next 10 years cuz their too soft spoken and emotionally unstable with their backbone melted into their man *******. Pot literally isnt the reason for a.sshats. POS'S r just that in their dna primitive makeup. But  u go on genz with ur trigger happy cancel culture thinkin ur doin BIG things without leaving ur crusty *** mothers basement ull be living in for the rest of ur life cuz ur too limp to figure out how to hustle up living on ur own(without 6 roomies) all the while stating the excuse that urr a 35 year old (but u look 50) community college sorta kinda student, too stupid to get the full 6100$ grant per semester on top of loans ur too naive to realize u wont need to pay back ever. Cheers on loosely saying someone u dont know and have never spoken to on this forum was triggered. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:bye betch

I Feel You Point GIF by Shalita Grant
😂😂😂🤣🤣!!!!!!!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

lol triggered 

On 8/10/2022 at 2:01 AM, SumoCyco2017 said:

This got to be the most t r I g g e r e d response to "this poster got triggered" I've seen all year. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block