Kevin Federline's interview with ITV News (video)

13 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Not that I am not saying anything you don't know, but Britney & Sam don't want to talk to this **** boy.. How hard is that not to understand?? LOL That's all. I see the public saying it too, there is no need for Sam to know Kevin or interact with him. Some ex's do that with kids, but not all, some don't care at all for the former spouses.. I know I wouldn't want to talk to KFED with his pot head *** idiot ways.. 

Theres nothing wrong with pot. Dont blame the pot for him being a ****. And ud know he does more than pot if u read stuff from around the time they were married. He was also the one supplying brit with her upper ***** when they were together. They were both on X or acid in those chaotic episodes. Brit was the one buying all his pot foe him again, articles around that time. Dont u dare blame pot for his shade. That statement literally just makes u sound like a bitter m.ethhead. 

• Haha 1

This will backfire on him once those boys realize their father isn't gonna be able to provide the same lifestyle their mother can.

Young men are selfish and self important. He's been a teenager, he should have known better.

And now this is out there to use against him when they wanna get VIP tickets at Coachella and he can't afford it.

Then suddenly their mother isn't so embarrassing anymore.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I feel like, because their bodies are big now, too many people here forget these two are actually children still. This is such a sad situation and I consider both Britney and the kids as victims.

Children are so malleable that it is not uncommon that they choose a toxic parent, especially when the other parent has been through terrible abuse.

I don't even blame them for not wanting to spend time with her, I can understand it must be extremely difficult for the children to live through this time, and they must have their own reasons (whether I agree or not) to not want to see their mother right now (I do believe they will 'make peace' eventually, though), but the thing that raises every red flag to me is the fact that the family chose to make it public in this way, trying to humiliate her and basically blackmail her. This tells me they are using the children. I have no doubt this is a joint effort with Lynne and/or Jamie, just like 2007.

I think the n00dity is just an excuse and I actually doubt the kids are that mad about that. I'd sooner believe they're mad because of what she'll tell in the book or she threatened to go for full custody (I'm 100% especulating here, just throwing theories around) or something like that, and her antics/n00dity is the excuse because I mean, the "Brit is cockoo" narrative is all they know.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I don't believe it is as simple as that, but I do believe that there's a very clear reason for it, if we use Jamie Lynn's interview as a basis.

In JL's interview, she spoke of an incident where Britney got angry and no-one wanted to upset Britney, and the children got involved. JL framed it as Britney was unnecessary angry and every else was just an innocent bystander...

Flash forward to a few days later, not only do we find out that it happened during COVID Lockdown in 2020, when Britney was fighting against her father who she had to share a home with at this point, she had broken her ankle. We then find out JL and her father were poking it as if they were checking it was real or not, and at that time, her father was telling the court she was ruining her legacy because they had to refund a million dollar advance on Britney's appearance at The Zone because she was on strike and had broken her leg. The context changes from Britney is unnecessarily angry, to others are instigating and ganging up on Britney, and she can't do anything and is angry. The dog story Is the same, it followed the same structure and ended with the same outcome.

So let's go back, if kFed had videos, why didn't he describe them or give a detail as to their context? When were they taken at the very least? Because right now, the Framing that has been shared is, once again, Britney is....while everyone else is an innocent bystander. If the videos are from 2020-2021, Britney is fighting to end the conservatorship, and is "angry and depressed"? Is it that Britney got bad news regarding what was happening and started crying? Is it an argument with her security over her not being allowed OTC pain killers? Is it a stand off between Britney and her family? Is it the instance in which the door was broken down?

So there might actually be a hard to watch video, but let's be real, it's only people who are looking at the paychecks making it Britney's fault alone....

...but when he sounds so much Time berating her social media posts,  I wouldn't be surprised if the video was Britney just didn't wear a bra under her vest or dumb **** like that.

Yeah you could be right. I mean if any filmed video would show substantial evidence of Jamie being abusive then I’m here for it :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: 

1 hour ago, Tar_isa said:

I feel like, because their bodies are big now, too many people here forget these two are actually children still. This is such a sad situation and I consider both Britney and the kids as victims.

Children are so malleable that it is not uncommon that they choose a toxic parent, especially when the other parent has been through terrible abuse.

I don't even blame them for not wanting to spend time with her, I can understand it must be extremely difficult for the children to live through this time, and they must have their own reasons (whether I agree or not) to not want to see their mother right now (I do believe they will 'make peace' eventually, though), but the thing that raises every red flag to me is the fact that the family chose to make it public in this way, trying to humiliate her and basically blackmail her. This tells me they are using the children. I have no doubt this is a joint effort with Lynne and/or Jamie, just like 2007.

I think the n00dity is just an excuse and I actually doubt the kids are that mad about that. I'd sooner believe they're mad because of what she'll tell in the book or she threatened to go for full custody (I'm 100% especulating here, just throwing theories around) or something like that, and her antics/n00dity is the excuse because I mean, the "Brit is cockoo" narrative is all they know.

Quoting myself to add I think it's absolutely disgusting how KF is saying he just wants to protect the children and speaking about them being victims, meanwhile he himself is setting them up for the bullying he's suposedly trying to protect them from. Very harmful, what he's doing I think. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

• The boys sent videos of "things" and doesn't say what they are or even imply how severe these "things" are.

I can totally imagine her being the kind of mom to walk around the house naked, which is completely normal in some families, but maybe not to them if it doesn’t happen in their main home.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Theres nothing wrong with pot. Dont blame the pot for him being a ****. And ud know he does more than pot if u read stuff from around the time they were married. He was also the one supplying brit with her upper ***** when they were together. They were both on X or acid in those chaotic episodes. Brit was the one buying all his pot foe him again, articles around that time. Dont u dare blame pot for his shade. That statement literally just makes u sound like a bitter m.ethhead. 

How to tell us your a pot head without saying you’re a pot head 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

It's a fair statement when he has absolutely used alleged **** use against Britney. He might be an ******* who smokes w**d, but he should be penalised for smoking w**d if he has used it against someone else.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Quoting myself to add I think it's absolutely disgusting how KF is saying he just wants to protect the children and speaking about them being victims, meanwhile he himself is setting them up for the bullying he's suposedly trying to protect them from. Very harmful, what he's doing I think. 

I was thinking this myself. How many people have come out and said Britney was told something that wasn't true by her team and her team told others Britney didn't want to see them, when that wasn't the case. I can't believe anything being said when that's the precedent set, but claiming he wants their privacy respected while putting them directly in the firing line is bad parenting. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

I can totally imagine her being the kind of mom to walk around the house naked, which is completely normal in some families, but maybe not to them if it doesn’t happen in their main home.

I was thinking the exact same thing! I accidentally walked in on my mom one time and it horrified me though lol - But Britney is super weird anyway so she could have been doing silly stuff while filming her videos 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Edgar_Zhuzhin said:

UghMake It Stop Tiffany Pollard GIF, why media keeps failing Britney

They have to wait for Britney to talk about the matter, not giving platform for people like Federline to talk about the matter 

It’s only been a year since she’s free, and they already trying to create a narrative that conservatorship saved her 

That’s what you get for being lame and weak. Britney's team is still a joke. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block