Kevin Federline's interview with ITV News (video)

well...

1 : I agree that Britney posting naked pics on Insta is not the most conventional thing to do for a mother, and yes I PERSONALLY don't think it's the best Britney can give but she does what she wants so..

2 : When you are related to someone famous and you have something to say you DON'T share your views on TV, you talk to the person in private, I mean who does that ? He has a very bad mentality because it's based on the idea that the famous person is not a normal human being  anymore and everything needs to be solved with some media coverage. 

3 : No one is perfect and he should know this, first hand...I mean ***uali!y was not a problem for him, obviously, if I'm counting the number of children he has with so many different women...but hey I do me, you do you, right.

4 : I hope the kids will just get the money, get a passport and travel around the world, meet people and learn about the world far away from Hollywood, far from their iconic and legendary mother and their flop papazoa-singer-wanabe-dj of a father they have. As teenagers it's absolutly normal for them to feel embarassed about everything...they will be so proud of her when they will be 35. Tears in their eyes and so proud, mark my words.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, FrontierSpears said:

Not the kids recording her and passing the video to kfed. 

To be fair to them, they are just kids and can be easily manipulated. There’s no way Brit could keep up with both sides of the family talking sht about her to them their whole lives all while having very limited time with them. 

It still messed up, I’m with you on that, but it’s more complicated. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I Don't surprise at all, i say it before, i don't know why people insists on blaming jamie and lynne (im not defending anybody) and one big piece here is Kevin.

i mean it doesn't got sense what he said, when he was dating britney he seen so comfortable enjoying the onyx hotel tour and the pleasures of life, and now, he almost said that he's aftaid of what they think his kids, and in the past 13 years, britney shows (circus tour, femme tour and pom) you cleary see people on stage almost naked (professionally way)

I Hope one day he gets what he deserve, if it wasn't for child support, idk what would become him (doens't judge any profesion) but he would maybe be es***ting, ********, onlyfans , robbing, or something else. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

This interview reeks of blackmail. He’s sending Britney the message that he’s got dirt on her and he’ll go to the press with it unless she keeps writing him checks. 

I would let them release it. And not give in to his bs. Anytime she was switching medications it’s always a side effect or episode. Can’t hold any of that against her. 

• Like 3

Kevin Federline is a ****ty dad for not making his kids go visit Britney.

My parents are divorced I grew up living with my mom and I when was a teenager there were some weekends I did not want to go visit my dad. I wanted to stay in my neighborhood and hang out with friends or also at times I had a strained relationship with my dad and did not want to be around him and I would beg to stay home... but my mother would still make go stay with him and  never let me go THAT long without seeing him. She did it out of respect for my dad.

Clearly Kevin was enjoying the boys wanting to keep their distance and most likely even encouraged it.

Just so disgusting for him to bring these boys into this.

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Like 8
53 minutes ago, FrontierSpears said:

Not the kids recording her and passing the video to kfed. Cut them all of at this point after they hit eighteen. Only pay for their college. That's just being generous.

If it’s true, it’s very disappointing and disgusting of them to do that to the woman who’s basically given them her blood! Literally. 

If I were Britney they wouldn’t see another penny once they turn 18. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

I agree 

A TV interview would be completely the wrong move for Brit. You think it’s bad how they pick at her Instagram? They’d tear her a new one on TV. They did it in 2006 when she went on Dateline to clear the air, they’ll 1000% do it now. 

i agree but whats the alternative? A book is gunna be teared up as well. so shes meant to sit back and let pigs like Kevin talk **** and keep her mouth shut?  

42 minutes ago, 601Bird said:

I would let them release it. And not give in to his bs. Anytime she was switching medications it’s always a side effect or episode. Can’t hold any of that against her. 

Exactly. He’s also likely bluffing. There was so much in the conservatorship case that was kept sealed under the guise that it was to protect Britney but when it all came out it either turned out to be nothing or just made teamcon look worse.

• Love 4

He won’t even look at the camera… :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:  tells you everything you need to know about him. This is what happens when you have non-creatives surrounding a creative individual. They just don’t get it. Britney isn’t doing anything different from what she’s always done with her Instagram photos. Why is it okay for her to appear nude in the Womanizer video when there is money to be made for team con, but she can’t do what she likes on Instagram. Come on :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What is the custody arrangement now that the CON is eliminated?

For real.

What is it?

Because I'm getting the feeling that it's no longer 70/30.

Maybe the boys can't see her even if they wanted to?

I have a feeling Kevin is about to file for higher custody payments. He is running out of time $$ 

I believe this is a strategic campaign. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

Its unsettling and sad that the boys dont wanna spend time with their mom.

i get why they would be embarrassed by some of her insta posts to be honest

i dont like kfed but i also think he does have some valid points and britney is not 100% perfect like some of you wanna see her

Pamela Anderson’s posed for playboy how many times and (unfortunately) has a s** tape still in universe. I wonder what her two sons think of her

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Darec said:

👁 what? If any video of brit being filmed without her consent comes out, she should sue immediately.

On their relationship, Mr Federline said: “There’s a lot of things that were going on that they just didn’t feel comfortable with.

“They made sure that I knew what was going on and at that point that was...it was...well they started sending me videos and certain things that they were like, look, I’m telling you that this is happening.”

Even if they did that, this sounds soooo awful. He is putting them right there to receive all the hate. Are they that stupid?

Also, this has Lou Taylor written all over it. I bet she gave them a chunky check. 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block