Kevin Federline's interview with ITV News (video)

The documentary is supposed to be about them Living through trauma? The kids are brainwashed and someday will wake up. 

funny he wonders why it went on for so long. It went on because he didn’t step in and tell her your kids won’t be held against you. He is part of the problem and now getting the kids to join in on defaming her for an extra buck. The gravy train is over Kevin.

• Love 4
  • Like 3

🔴 ETONLINE: As for who he thinks his sons will turn out to be, Kevin told ITV News he'd "be shocked" if they wound up in the spotlight.

"They really want to be successful producing music," he said of the teens, "but they're looking at that like 'If I'm the producer, I'm not the artist and I don't have to take any step into the spotlight.'"

Federline-Family.webp

7 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I was thinking this myself. How many people have come out and said Britney was told something that wasn't true by her team and her team told others Britney didn't want to see them, when that wasn't the case. I can't believe anything being said when that's the precedent set, but claiming he wants their privacy respected while putting them directly in the firing line is bad parenting. 

I do believe the kids don't want to see her right now for whatever reason. Maybe that reason is they don't like her right now, maybe it's they've been told this is the only way to get her to "behave". Regardless, I can't understand the logic that would take Kevin to put his kids so clearly in the public eye, he must know people will come for them. They don't deserve it, I don't care if they're being brats or not.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Darec said:

🔴 ETONLINE: As for who he thinks his sons will turn out to be, Kevin told ITV News he'd "be shocked" if they wound up in the spotlight.

"They really want to be successful producing music," he said of the teens, "but they're looking at that like 'If I'm the producer, I'm not the artist and I don't have to take any step into the spotlight.'"

Producing music? YIKES

That’s poor parenting on Kfed’s part. Let me guess, he is going to support them being a DJ ?

I understand the influence of the industry since Britney has been apart of it since a child. But that doesn’t mean they should follow that path. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block