Kevin Federline's interview with ITV News (video)

1 hour ago, Darec said:

Very interesting point.

´´I wonder if they all had access to the surveillance feed and he is covering up the source, blaming the kids? ´´

the surveillance thing first was revealed by that guy who used to work for Edan at Blackbox Security. its highly unlikely they could blame the kids planted recording devices under britneys bed in her room to spy on her?  Besides, the lady who used to work for FBI already prove the evidences the Blackbox guy provided was legit. So its either Jamie, Robin, or Lou asked Edan/Blackbox to spy on britney, not blaming the kids. 

I do believe the kids recorded britney secretly while hanging out in her house and showed it to Kevin. That's low. Sad the kids ate turning into Kevin No.2

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

i agree but whats the alternative? A book is gunna be teared up as well. so shes meant to sit back and let pigs like Kevin talk **** and keep her mouth shut?  

Writing a book detailing her side of the story is definitely not keeping her mouth shut. Plus, she's spoken out on Instagram.

The problem is, fans want Britney to "go live" and post a video. She's probably not going to do that. She's posted a handful of videos saying certain things addressing her situation but look at all the posts. Even way back, she'd use fan club letters to respond to things. She never made videos or sat down for interviews to clear the air but once or twice. And at least one was definitely against her wishes.

My dad is not even a celebrity and I feel a little embarrassed sometimes of the stuff he posts on Facebook. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

They’re not the only teenagers who have a famous mom that posts half naked pics on Instagram. Get over it :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:
Ok now go F***n work and make your own money, you F***n F***s 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DulaPeeps said:

No. Don’t watch It on their Channel. That’s the entire point of my post. The link I provided is someone recording it from their phone showing it to everyone. They won’t get the views that way. Take your link down. Don’t give them the views 🤦‍♂️

I understand where you're coming from, but I'm too old to care. Ain't watching chopped, 30 seconds clips, recorded by potato of something that exists in full on Youtube:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

He definitely does. He just chose not to publicize it all on national TV and as he should. That stuff is private and should not be shared to the public, whatever it may be. I think deep down, Britney may be battling with some serious mental health constraints but can we blame her? Fame, money, the conservatorship and the media abuse has likely effected her beyond measure. I would only hope her kids would have a bit more understanding. Then again, there’s a lot we truly do not know. 

He shouldn't have publicized ANYTHING on national TV. I don't care what kind of "things" he thinks he has to make Brit look bad... he should never have mentioned anything about anything on TV. Like you said, this is private and should not be shared with the public.

This entire situation is so heart breaking. So much of her situation with her children has always felt similar to things I've had to endure with my kids. I can not imagine the pain she must feel for the situation itself but then to have their father blast it all over the world and then have his lawyer claim she's attacking him?! I can't imagine being so cruel.

Plus Kevin's body language and facial expressions give off a really gross impression. He doesn't care about the boys relationship with their mother. He feels like he's the winner right now when the entire rest of the world sees him for the biggest loser ever! He makes me sick and I'm honestly a little disgusted by her boys too for allowing this. I realize they've been manipulated their entire lives and parental alienation is a very very real thing, but they are still old enough to know this should never have been on TV no matter how "tough, uncomfortable or embarassing" things are. They could have stopped this if they really wanted to. My son is only a month younger than JJ. They should know better and this was purposely hurtful. There was no other reason for this whole thing other than to hurt Britney.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Surprisingly, this didn't make Britney look that bad, but rather show the sad side of her family.  Normally these media outlets would blow everything out of proportion and make her look like the bad guy.  But at the same time, this is not the sit-down interview that KFat and his wife were doing?  I feel like this was just a small interview... where's that other fancier one is probably the more exploitive one...

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Isla said:

Still can’t believe Britney’s own sons recorded her then gave the footage to Kevin :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

I don't believe it is as simple as that, but I do believe that there's a very clear reason for it, if we use Jamie Lynn's interview as a basis.

In JL's interview, she spoke of an incident where Britney got angry and no-one wanted to upset Britney, and the children got involved. JL framed it as Britney was unnecessary angry and every else was just an innocent bystander...

Flash forward to a few days later, not only do we find out that it happened during COVID Lockdown in 2020, when Britney was fighting against her father who she had to share a home with at this point, she had broken her ankle. We then find out JL and her father were poking it as if they were checking it was real or not, and at that time, her father was telling the court she was ruining her legacy because they had to refund a million dollar advance on Britney's appearance at The Zone because she was on strike and had broken her leg. The context changes from Britney is unnecessarily angry, to others are instigating and ganging up on Britney, and she can't do anything and is angry. The dog story Is the same, it followed the same structure and ended with the same outcome.

So let's go back, if kFed had videos, why didn't he describe them or give a detail as to their context? When were they taken at the very least? Because right now, the Framing that has been shared is, once again, Britney is....while everyone else is an innocent bystander. If the videos are from 2020-2021, Britney is fighting to end the conservatorship, and is "angry and depressed"? Is it that Britney got bad news regarding what was happening and started crying? Is it an argument with her security over her not being allowed OTC pain killers? Is it a stand off between Britney and her family? Is it the instance in which the door was broken down?

So there might actually be a hard to watch video, but let's be real, it's only people who are looking at the paychecks making it Britney's fault alone....

...but when he sounds so much Time berating her social media posts,  I wouldn't be surprised if the video was Britney just didn't wear a bra under her vest or dumb **** like that.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block