Kevin Federline's interview with ITV News (video)

I wouldn’t be surprised if as part of the agreement to do this interview is to have the boys speak. Either they don’t get paid as much or there is no reason for an interview. Since k’Fed and Victoria are money attention hungry slobs they do anything to that checkspacer.png

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

As of now, only this is uploaded

Thanks You! This is such a waste of time. Again using Britney for a few bucks, really? All this family are nothing. They don't have accomplishments, they don't have projects to talk about. They need to rely on her to get something. I feel sorry for these nobodys. Reminds me of the Jamie Lynn interview where she didn't talk about anything about her life, only Britney Britney Britney.

• Like 3

I genuinely think since they grew up with Kevin they probably have a lot of similar traits and were probably manipulated from a young age to think their mother is “chaotic” or damaging. I can see them from the few pics I’ve seen shared online of the boys and the way they carry themselves or comment that they are maybe too similar to their father.

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

This is Britney’s ex husband instagram, you know, just in case you want to say something to him :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Oh and this is Britney’s ex husband’s wife Instagram  :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

To do what? Make a fool of ourselves and let her boys hate us/Britney even more? Come on… :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: I’m too old for this sh#*tt.

• Love 8

We all knew and Britney very well knew that Team Con will take away her children if they she continues to fight for her freedom. This is their ALAS move to hurt Britney. All they can do now is to brainwash the kids and pay a garbage media.

1. Her **** IG posts are not new. She has done waaaaay more provocative photoshoots, music videos and performances even before these kids were born and WHILE THE KIDS ARE GROWING UP. What else is new????

2. How many times did the kids watched her shows being raunchy and **** and almost butt naked?

3. Social embarrassment is happening to the kids growing up, for sure. Not just because of their mother, but their entire family as well (with the c-ship and their jobless-ugly-milking-freeloader daddy).

4. And how many times does their garbage daddy banging up hoes up till this day with Britney's cash??????

PUKE.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block