Kevin Federline's interview with ITV News (video)

1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I’m thinking after this it might be the case, that Britney doesn’t give them anything after they hit 18. This is really dirty of Kevin and company but the boys didn’t have to go along. To be honest, we don’t know that Sean is really happy about this as we haven’t even seen any pictures of him or anything and remember Sean was the one that Jamie had the physical altercation with. 

Time will tell but this is definitely team CON bringing out the big guns to try to shut Britney up. Intimidation and disparagement are their speciality. 

I cannot believe he had the kids record videos of their mom to send to him. That’s so disgusting. She truly had nobody. Everyone was trained to report on her if she was “out of line”. I hate that life for her. It gets worse every time someone speaks out. 

The silver lining to this is I think the Public is gonna backlash against the media and team con this time. 

This is the only picture of Preston I've seen so far. He doesn't look thrilled.

61134101-0-Daphne_Barak_with_Britney_and_Kevin_s_sons_who_have_stayed_out_o-a-27_1659986716418.jpg

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

This is actually on their Youtube, but this is just a small part, I believe. They were shooting outside also.

No. Don’t watch It on their Channel. That’s the entire point of my post. The link I provided is someone recording it from their phone showing it to everyone. They won’t get the views that way. Take your link down. Don’t give them the views 🤦‍♂️

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I’m not a fan of the guy but do we have to body shame him? Exhale gets all feminists when calling any women fat but if it’s a guy, every body turns into a bully. 

I’d agree with you if he weren’t a POS. But normally yes I’d agree with you.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

Its unsettling and sad that the boys dont wanna spend time with their mom.

i get why they would be embarrassed by some of her insta posts to be honest

i dont like kfed but i also think he does have some valid points and britney is not 100% perfect like some of you wanna see her

Yea but put it on tv making the boys more talked about just dumb.

29 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What is the custody arrangement now that the CON is eliminated?

For real.

What is it?

Because I'm getting the feeling that it's no longer 70/30.

Maybe the boys can't see her even if they wanted to?

I thought that’s what September’s (?) custody hearing is about? 

Wouldn’t Kevin have full custody since the conservatorship was null and voided and the custody arrangements required the conservatorship to be in place ? 

If he is framing it as the boys don’t want to see her but they actually aren’t allowed from the current custody agreement, that is also quite evil but I don’t put it below him. Frankly I don’t put anything past Kevin or Britney’s parents. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What is the custody arrangement now that the CON is eliminated?

For real.

What is it?

Because I'm getting the feeling that it's no longer 70/30.

Maybe the boys can't see her even if they wanted to?

b i n g o. it all relates. i said in another thread there was a reason MVK suddenly informed the court he wouldn't be available for custody motions. why? there was no outside clue that britney was looking to make any motion regarding custody, but maybe privately with her lawyer she was. is kevin keeping the boys from her and using the excuse they're "embarrassed" by her instagram? why does everything team con try to shame britney for involve her instagram?  to go from the extreme of saying you hate your grandfather and want him to die to suddenly "missing" him indicates something, or someone, influenced the kids. or it was a straight up lie. and if that's a lie, what else is kevin lying about? britney was 100% right when she said this is more than just her instagram. but that's an easy fall back excuse for the GP, because they already sl** shame her for it.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
32 minutes ago, Myosotis said:

This is the only picture of Preston I've seen so far. He doesn't look thrilled.

61134101-0-Daphne_Barak_with_Britney_and_Kevin_s_sons_who_have_stayed_out_o-a-27_1659986716418.jpg

I didn’t see this one. He’s definitely more shy than Jayden is and doesn’t seem enthused here. Jayden seems like a ham (outgoing) where Sean is more reserved. I believe Brit said something like that before. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

Maybe the boys see that she’s struggling now and have concluded that she was mentally ill and needed the conservatorship instead of looking at it as “our dad and grandparents let horrible things happen to our mom.”

I wonder what she could be doing that weirded them out this much? Maybe shes naked a lot at home?

The men in the Spears family have a horrible history of dealing with women with mental illness. And they’re the epitome of toxic masculinity. It’s no wonder the boys may have the same attitude. 

It probably is nudity but it could be other things too. I’ll bet it is. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FraFromThe90's said:

I don't think so. I think the best she can do Is go on with her life and be sure that her legale team Is going to kick their ******* *****. I think that going in public with a big interview could be traumatic because it would start a big media circus around her

I agree 

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

im gunna say something that might shock people, but Britney needs to get on TV now and start having her say, especially now that ****head has decided to go on TV. **** kevin, **** Jamie, **** lynne, **** bryan, **** jamielyn, and **** her 2 spoilt little brats of her sons, they all need to shut the **** up and let Britney have her say 

A TV interview would be completely the wrong move for Brit. You think it’s bad how they pick at her Instagram? They’d tear her a new one on TV. They did it in 2006 when she went on Dateline to clear the air, they’ll 1000% do it now. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block