Kevin Federline's interview with ITV News (video)

Just now, freeoverprotected said:

So the kids don’t been ask by his friends about how his father make money, work or gain his life? Because I would feel shame to know and explain my father  don’t  do nothing in life 

I don’t think they care. It doesn’t seem like they have much ambition to work.

I hope they go to college. 

34 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

What does he mean when he says if he could open her eyes he'd call her. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Interview is trash. Call her instead then. 

Not that I am not saying anything you don't know, but Britney & Sam don't want to talk to this **** boy.. How hard is that not to understand?? LOL That's all. I see the public saying it too, there is no need for Sam to know Kevin or interact with him. Some ex's do that with kids, but not all, some don't care at all for the former spouses.. I know I wouldn't want to talk to KFED with his pot head *** idiot ways.. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

im gunna say something that might shock people, but Britney needs to get on TV now and start having her say, especially now that ****head has decided to go on TV. **** kevin, **** Jamie, **** lynne, **** bryan, **** jamielyn, and **** her 2 spoilt little brats of her sons, they all need to shut the **** up and let Britney have her say 

So Excited Reaction GIF

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

People Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Cheer Applause GIF by Peanuts

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

britney spears television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

The only revelation in this interview is that the boys haven't seen Britney in months. 

He reveals:

• He hasn't talked to her and doesn't know what to say to her
  • The boys sent videos of "things" and doesn't say what they are or even imply how severe these "things" are
  • Says it must be hard for the boys to be in high school, but notice he says "I can't imagine what the other kids say" meaning that nothing's been said to them... 

WTF is this bull sh! t?! 

It's just so vague LMAO

Britney could have sent them a weird Tik Tok video and they showed it to their dad .... and it couldn't totally be contrived into "oh, they were uncomfortable" ... and leave out the part about it being an intentionally weird tik Tok video or something XD

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block