Countdown to Jamie Spear's Deposition (August 12)

8 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

In the US, one of the (extremely few) rights we have is “you do not have to self incriminate yourself”—the 5th amendment. if you are asked a question under oath that would be self incriminating, you don’t have to answer.

So if Tony Lanez was asked under oath “Did you shoot Megan Thee Stallion?” Lanez would be allowed to respond, “I plead the fifth,” he’s not REQUIRED to say yes and self incriminate (bc this is a factual thing that happened).

For Jamie, there is very little he could “plead the fifth” for because RosenGOD is going to be asking factual questions. If RosenGOD said “Jamie Spears, did you commit fraud?” Jamie could plead the fifth.

the beautify of the hillbilly clan of criminals is that they are unsophisticated. There is evidence EVERYWHERE that bad s.hit was happening.

So RosenGOD could ask a question as simple as “Whose names were on the Amex credit cards associated with the shareholder services account.” This IMHO would prove fraud, but is a factual question, so Jamie can’t plead the fifth to a specific factual question like that. The facts are on Britney’s side, even though the broken and corrupt court system is not on her side.

Thank you so much! 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

Sad Feelings GIF

It might take a few weeks for the transcript to be available…I think it’s going to be expensive, but I will def buy it and share.

no update is a good thing. The only update we would have gotten is if Jamie dodged his depo. RosenGOD would have to file something by Monday (I believe) if Jamie dodged the depo. So no updates is good IMO, and means Jamie actually sat for the depo…and this will be the kick off a long juicy CON wig snatching 🤞🤞

• Love 7
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

It might take a few weeks for the transcript to be available…I think it’s going to be expensive, but I will def buy it and share.

no update is a good thing. The only update we would have gotten is if Jamie dodged his depo. RosenGOD would have to file something by Monday (I believe) if Jamie dodged the depo. So no updates is good IMO, and means Jamie actually sat for the depo…and this will be the kick off a long juicy CON wig snatching 🤞🤞

But isnt media always or usually allowed to be in the court room? 

I mean, this was a very important hearing, I expected at least two or three media outlets giving us updates. Ofc, the transcripts usually take a few days to be available 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I don't trust the system anymore... I don't want to be a downer but I wouldn't be surprised if Team CON found yet another excuse for him not to sit in that chair and answer questions. The law is just a very smart game to waste time and money while solving little to none.

I don’t trust the system anymore either.

but I went to the most recent court hearing, and Judge Penny was PISSED at Team Jamie’s nonsense…I have trust that Team Jamie is working Judge Penny’s last nerve…I believe this is Jamie’s last chance to cooperate.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

But isnt media always or usually allowed to be in the court room? 

I mean, this was a very important hearing, I expected at least two or three media outlets giving us updates. Ofc, the transcripts usually take a few days to be available 

Depositions aren't court hearings. Pretty sure they happen in private mediation rooms

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

but I went to the most recent court hearing, and Judge Penny was PISSED at Team Jamie’s nonsense…I have trust that Team Jamie is working Judge Penny’s last nerve…I believe this is Jamie’s last chance to cooperate.

Hopefully she's pissed at Tri Star too in the next hearing.

How was her tone with Rosengart?

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

...what? You were actually inside the court?? I didn't know it was open to the public? I obviously know little to none about legal matters, let alone in the US. I assume you're a lawyer, o simply very interested in this case?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block