Countdown to Jamie Spear's Deposition (August 12)

24 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Atara Tours, LLC.

• What was its function?
  • Would this company have been legally liable for losses incurred due to the cancellation of Domination?
  • Why was the President changed from James to Britney following the cancellation of Domination, when the same was not done for any of the other LLC's?

And all the same questions for Turnip Greens LLC !

• Love 2
  • Like 2
56 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Wait. WHAT?! So you’re telling me he still had the opportunity to not show? 💀 what’s going on with California? He needs to be arrested and drag to court.

He’ll prob be arrested if he doesn’t show…but that’s kind of why I think he won’t show. Going to jail for contempt of court is a lesser consequence than going to jail for all of his human rights violations. Also, Jamie’s deposition is going to reveal he’s a dumb meat sack that knows nothing, and is going to throw Tri Star under the bus. So Tri Star might be setting Jamie up to be the sacrificial lamb…but WE SHALL SEE!

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

He’ll prob be arrested if he doesn’t show…but that’s kind of why I think he won’t show. Going to jail for contempt of court is a lesser consequence than going to jail for all of his human rights violations. Also, Jamie’s deposition is going to reveal he’s a dumb meat sack that knows nothing, and is going to throw Tri Star under the bus. So Tri Star might be setting Jamie up to be the sacrificial lamb…but WE SHALL SEE!

" So Tri Star might be setting Jamie up to be the sacrificial lamb…" .... Thats what I'm afraid will happen unfortunately..... Lou paying Jamie big bucks to sacrifice himself to save all other team cons.....

• Love 1
1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

I hope he will ask questions about everyone involved: lawyers, past judge, true sark an Lou, k-fed and spears family, doctors, money that was made/gone etc..

he will lie but rosengod will have some proofs that he is lying in many cases so James will be forced to tell a truth or think about more lies that will lead him to prison or blame others who will blame others end they will blame Jamie back and will end up in prison..

I'm expecting this kind of things 

I honestly think he will just plead the fifth sadly, instead of lying 

Whatever Rosengart asks, he'll say something ambiguous and then blame it on B, he won't remember critical facts that we know he does remember, and deny any allegations. His stories will not match his own, and whenever he lies, he will expose himself with another truth and then lie about that again. And with every answer he will say that he and his family saved Britney and love her dearly, that he was nothing but a loving father.

Honestly what do you expect...

Him to suddenly come to his senses and admit everything and apologize to Britney?

Hell naw.

I hope for his sake that he speaks the truth and admits at least one allegation. (Not already known facts)

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block