Countdown to Jamie Spear's Deposition (August 12)

Questions about

• his own income independtent of Britney
  •  Maloof connections ( @Mx_Defying )
  • Watson / JL roles and income from Britney
  • all the LLCs, purposes,  and money movement
  • All about the money 
  • Media management and tipping off the paparazzi, placing articles to make Britney look bad 
  • Why he was interfering with music decisions : his credentials? 
  • How did he qualify to be a fiduciary? Credentials? 
  • Custody situation , his role and cooperation with K FeedmeLynne
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Wondering if Jamie doesn't show up for deposition, Is he going straight to jail ? 

What if Lou paid him large amount of money for him to be no-show for deposition , and he went straight to jail.... Will this save the rest of team con? (ex: Lou, Robin, Blackbox...etc?)

Also, How will Jamie's answers at the questions durning the  deposition affect the following issues discussed at court?

5 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

What's gonna happen if he lied to the questions Rosengart asks him ? 

If he lies Rosengart will most likely know, the thing about lawyers like him that do these in depth investigations is that they ask questions they pretty much already know the answer too to try and catch out the defendant 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, D_Britfan said:

If he lies Rosengart will most likely know, the thing about lawyers like him that do these in depth investigations is that they ask questions they pretty much already know the answer too to try and catch out the defendant 

So Rosengart would be able to provide "prove" that He knows he lied and keeps questioning Jamie? 

I sadly have little faith he will show and even less faith that he will be reprimanded for it. I wouldn’t doubt that his lawyers continue to use stall tactics like blaming illness or using the current media circus as a way out. “It’s not safe for Jamie to travel right now” blah blah. Even if he gets a warrant out for him, I doubt they will go get him from Louisiana. I bet he will just get fined and ordered to sit by another lengthy date range that will end in same situation. 

Praying that I am wrong. PRAYINGGG MR gives us the deets one way or another though. I don’t want to wait till court docs next week saying he didn’t show up. 

8 minutes ago, Nate b said:

I sadly have little faith he will show and even less faith that he will be reprimanded for it. I wouldn’t doubt that his lawyers continue to use stall tactics like blaming illness or using the current media circus as a way out. “It’s not safe for Jamie to travel right now” blah blah. Even if he gets a warrant out for him, I doubt they will go get him from Louisiana. I bet he will just get fined and ordered to sit by another lengthy date range that will end in same situation. 

Praying that I am wrong. PRAYINGGG MR gives us the deets one way or another though. I don’t want to wait till court docs next week saying he didn’t show up. 

Sadly, I doubt if Jamie would even show up for deposition too..... hope that im wrong and  by the time i wake up next day, ( I am in Asia), I see news that Jamie being deposed , no matter what Rosengart asked him and how Jamie answered.... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block