Countdown to Jamie Spear's Deposition (August 12)

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

I wonder if it has already happened or whether Jamie didn’t show up…

As Jamie had until today but doesn’t necessarily mean the deposition would be today.

Wait. WHAT?! So you’re telling me he still had the opportunity to not show? 💀 what’s going on with California? He needs to be arrested and drag to court.

KILL him, Rosengart. My God do they all deserve to pay big time.

K Shiiit, his who!re of a wife, Colon, Lynne, Scummie Lynn… All deserve to live in total poverty and hopefully spend some time in jail. Even before Loucifer and Robin as far as I’m concerned. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I hope he will ask questions about everyone involved: lawyers, past judge, true sark an Lou, k-fed and spears family, doctors, money that was made/gone etc..

he will lie but rosengod will have some proofs that he is lying in many cases so James will be forced to tell a truth or think about more lies that will lead him to prison or blame others who will blame others end they will blame Jamie back and will end up in prison..

I'm expecting this kind of things 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block