Countdown to Jamie Spear's Deposition (August 12)

I think he sat for it a week or so ago and knows he’s up ****s creek and that’s why Kevin suddenly spoke up…because Jamie probably paid him to release something that might distract from the info that’s gonna come out.  It’s too convenient that Kevin all of a sudden wants to talk and is ALL FOR Team Jamie.  It makes sense.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I think he sat for it a week or so ago and knows he’s up ****s creek and that’s why Kevin suddenly spoke up…because Jamie probably paid him to release something that might distract from the info that’s gonna come out.  It’s too convenient that Kevin all of a sudden wants to talk and is ALL FOR Team Jamie.  It makes sense.

Ahhh so you think the KFlop stuff was intended as revenge, not necessarily as a distraction. Interesting theory.

I wonder when the transcript will be available!!!!!

Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

Ahhh so you think the KFlop stuff was intended as revenge, not necessarily as a distraction. Interesting theory.

I wonder when the transcript will be available!!!!!

Not the person you replied to, but i think for sure it's both. 

I hope we get some news soon

• Like 4

Can this old fart just do the honorable thing and confess? Confess to helping Lou Taylor steal millions and build a media empire on the back of his daughter? Confess to paying his ugliest daughter with money siphoned off the family work "horse?" Confess to weaponizing Britney's kindness to get her to be their dancing monkey? Can he just do that and just **** off back to Louisiana? We promise we'll leave them all the **** alone.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Greg Sargent said:

Can this old fart just do the honorable thing and confess? Confess to helping Lou Taylor steal millions and build a media empire on the back of his daughter? Confess to paying his ugliest daughter with money siphoned off the family work "horse?" Confess to weaponizing Britney's kindness to get her to be their dancing monkey? Can he just do that and just **** off back to Louisiana? We promise we'll leave them all the **** alone.

In short, no. 😅 he’s definitely shown he cannot be a decent human being and confess.

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block