Countdown to Jamie Spear's Deposition (August 12)

14 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Hon Penny was reluctantly in favor of Rosengart…IMO she felt betrayed by SLOPPY after Rosengart had to prove that everything Sloppy was saying was nonsense.  And after RosenGOD proved Sloppy was lying several times, Hon Penny was p.issed.

Why am I screaming at the way u worded this 

• Haha 3

Yeah, I am almost more hopeful that it DID happen already since we have heard nothing. I feel like it was probably days/weeks ago. I think MR would have made comments about him waiting till the last minute or something had it not. If he Didn’t then we will prob know by Monday. If he did, it will probably not be until next hearing. 

not until it's filed as evidence in the case. i don't think we'll know anything about it until the next court hearing, where rosengart either says it happened or asks for sanctions because it didn't. also if it didn't happen he might ask for sanctions as early as monday. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
On 8/12/2022 at 10:31 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

Hon Penny was reluctantly in favor of Rosengart…IMO she felt betrayed by SLOPPY after Rosengart had to prove that everything Sloppy was saying was nonsense.  And after RosenGOD proved Sloppy was lying several times, Hon Penny was p.issed.

How did Rosengart prove Jamie's lawyer was lying?

What did he lie about...I haven't seen the transcript for the most recent court date come out yet...

It is really weird and suspicious because we are being updated almost real time during the court events, but this time it seems like nobody is speaking. If they are not allowing any information getting out, I hope nothing is wrong, or worse, manipulated.

Should we be worried? I think they should start airing the court hearings like the Johnny – Amber case 🥴🥴🥴

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

A deposition isn't the same as a court hearing.

I'm not surprised at all that we haven't heard anything. Stop worrying, we'll find out snippets sooner or later.

Thank you for the assurance ❤️😘 I started to worry because I decided to sleep last night while waiting for the news and woke up with still no updates.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block