Countdown to Jamie Spear's Deposition (August 12)

1 minute ago, annalai23 said:

yea I think he had to be deposed by the 12th.,But if he's  already done it, wouldn't we have known? or Rosengart has to keep it a secret?

I think if Jamie DIDNT show we would def hear about it…that’s why I’m excited that it might be happening or might have already happened.

frickin Lynne on Radar this week being like “all this drama is happening because of Jamie’s depo”…sounds like a last desperate threat to B to be like “don’t force him to do the depo.”

56 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

Whatever Rosengart asks, he'll say something ambiguous and then blame it on B, he won't remember critical facts

But this is the best part! He can’t blame B. And any ambiguous statements he gives will put Tri Star on the hook!

Jamie is an idiot who was a puppet. One of the points I think RosenGOD is going prove is that Jamie knew nothing about the finances and Tri Star is the one who has to be asked these questions.

21 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I think if Jamie DIDNT show we would def hear about it…that’s why I’m excited that it might be happening or might have already happened.

frickin Lynne on Radar this week being like “all this drama is happening because of Jamie’s depo”…sounds like a last desperate threat to B to be like “don’t force him to do the depo.”

Wait Lynne said that!?

I would prefer the sneaky way. Get them all in a room together (Jamie, Lou, Kevin, Lynne, Larry, Andrew Wallet, all the lawyers) and ask "How did this go so wrong?"

Watch them all crumble.

Alas, my utopia won't happen. So, sassy Rosengart filings will have to suffice.So Excited Flirting GIF

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Wayne said:

Can he appear on video link or does he need to be there in person? 

I don't think Rosengart would abide by a video depo. He would want to be in person, to read body language, make sure no one is feeding him information or anything off screen.

Rosengart would travel to do it, if needed.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block