Beyoncé - "Renaissance" stream + comment party

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Favorite songs were, Virgo's Groove, Summer Renaissance, Pure Honey, America Has A Problem, Thique, Heated, Plastic Sofa, Cliff It, I'm That Girl and Break My Soul.

GEMS  :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Taste honey. 

I've just woke up and I'm going to listen to it for the second time only. I can't wait. 

• Love 1

I listened to the album. Shocked? :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: I did it for us @Midnight :mariah-hurry:

Let me share my honest opinion :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen::mariah-hurry: So first of all, I didn't really care about the middle tracks of the album. The beginning and especially the ending were good. Break My Soul is the worst song on the album :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: Songs that I added to my playlist after first listen: Alien Superstar, All Up In Your Mind, America Has a Problem, Pure/Honey, Summer Renaissance, I'm That Girl, Cozy. Some tracks are definitely way too long and too repetitive (in a bad way cause after some time I just wanna skip it) - that's why I think it's not gonna age well. I think Alien Superstar is probably my favorite song on the album :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Spoiler

The way she acknowledged she's overrated on Heated

• Love 1

I slept and rethinking about it I don't think this is an album you can listen to just one song. I wasn't feeling break my soul but listening to it with the flow of the album had me hyped. It's telling a story and to really appreciate the tracks you have to listen to every song in order 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Where’s the hooks? Roseanne Barr 80S Movies GIF by absurdnoise

There are none because she's a MuSIquée arTistEee..... And she's "free" now so apparently she doesn't need them... :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

(haha this is different, more emphasis on the album/compilation aspect of it rather than on the singles)

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block