Beyoncé - "Renaissance" stream + comment party

So ... 2 days later , I think the album is good, when she released break my soul I was like "oh, how boring" because it brought nothing new to the table and sounded like another movie soundtrack song , but the album didn't disappoint , it's not as creative and refreshing as lemonade but it's nice to hear dance music from Beyonce, she did have her touch on those house beats which makes it more interesting but I suppose it's gonna take a few days until the songs really grow on me, Thique is definitely an ear candy I already know the gays love that track .

Also liked

energy 

Pure/honey

I'm that girl 

All up in your mind 

Cuff it 

Plastic off the sofa

Alien superstar

• Love 2

I owe you a review so here it is. My review for RENAISSANCE is going to be 3.5 stars out of 5, which is great considering this is the first Beyoncé album I’m listening head to toe.

The strongest point of this album is the production which hooked me completely; the richness of the beats gives you a comfort of coming back to it without feeling exhausted. I loved Beyoncé’s unapologetically **** attitude throughout the album. The confidence on Alien Superstars is literally giving ‘I own me and I own you, too’!

The lowest point is the lyrics. Should I explain why? I’m shocked how some of you are praising the writing. I find it juvenile and sub par of her past effort, Lemonade. I also dislike that she has 73 (or so) writers attached to it and I am confused on why most of the songs are sampling older songs. 

My absolute favorite songs are: 

• Alien Superstar
  • Church Girl
  • Plastic off the Sofa

Songs I enjoy: 

• I’m That Girl
  • Energy
  • Move 
  • Thique

Songs that will definitely grow on me; 

• Summer Renaissance 
  • America Has A Problem

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Style. said:

I owe you a review so here it is. My review for RENAISSANCE is going to be 3.5 stars out of 5, which is great considering this is the first Beyoncé album I’m listening head to toe.

The strongest point of this album is the production which hooked me completely; the richness of the beats gives you a comfort of coming back to it without feeling exhausted. I loved Beyoncé’s unapologetically **** attitude throughout the album. The confidence on Alien Superstars is literally giving ‘I own me and I own you, too’!

The lowest point is the lyrics. Should I explain why? I’m shocked how some of you are praising the writing. I find it juvenile and sub par of her past effort, Lemonade. I also dislike that she has 73 (or so) writers attached to it and I am confused on why most of the songs are sampling older songs. 

My absolute favorite songs are: 

• Alien Superstar
  • Church Girl
  • Plastic off the Sofa

Songs I enjoy: 

• I’m That Girl
  • Energy
  • Move 
  • Thique

Songs that will definitely grow on me; 

• Summer Renaissance 
  • America Has A Problem

Agree with this! The lyrics are really bad especially after a lemonade! But she’s going for feeling yourself thot anthems

I bought this at Target! I rarely buy albums, and this is only my 3rd BEYONCE album, but I had to have it! I want the vinyl too but it’s like $50 😭😭

This is easily her best work imo. I find only 2 songs just “OK” (and they’ll likely grow on me) and the rest are 9s and 10s 🔥🔥

• Love 3

As the masses continue to release their wiggles to the sounds of Beyoncé‘s seventh studio album, the July 29-released ‘Renaissance,’ industry analysts have turned their attention to the commercial performance of the set.

And if early reports are anything to judge by, Bey may do some wiggling herself when she finds out the numbers expected to be attached to the LP’s first-week

‘Renaissance’

Predicted First-Week Sales Overall:  275k-315k

Predicted First-Week (Pure) Sales:  125k-155k

Predicted Billboard 200 Placement :  #1

Based on handsome streams (to the tune of over 170 million U.S.-based spins) and early digital download reports, Bey’s latest studio effort is on course to sell over 300k by the end of its first tracking week.

If the prediction above rings true, it will come with a number of history-making feats attached but none larger than the singer becoming the only act in history see her first seven studio albums debut at #1 on the Billboard 200.  What’s more, it will become the first album by a female to debut at #1 on this year’s Billboard 200.

Despite being plagued by an early leak, the predicted sales represent an impressive consistency for an artist who is 20 years into her solo career.  Look below to see how the ‘Break My Soul’-led opus could stack up against its predecessors.

• Love 2

This album is soooo good. Honestly it gives me B'Day meets Sasha Fierce vibes but much more upbeat. I love the vibes, the energy, the vocals, production is ******* insane!!! 

Heated, Energy, Cuff It, Thique, Virgo's Groove, I'm That Girl, Cozy, Alien Superstar and America are all single worthy !!! :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

You can tell Bey had fun making this

• Love 1

Not a fan of hers, but it sounds fine. I streamed it on Spotify, it's a cohesive album, fun and maybe disruptive with the actual trends? Kinda what blackout did 15 years ago? 

I think the only radio friendly song is the lead, the other songa are good/great but completely forgettable imo.

I really liked one song and I turned out to be from another album lol. 03' Bonnie & Clyde (JAY-Z & Beyonce) started playing after the last song of the album, and I said "yes! I like this one!!!!" Lol. I didn't recognize it was an old song lol

🤘 enojoy the album, it's fun

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
18 hours ago, Style. said:

Do we have a problem @Midnight? I think the F knot! I’m expecting you to stream Freaky Girl over 16 times. The way I did with this ballroom thing. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

fo sho I'll be there on the dot.

Ballroom thing? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block