Beyoncé - "Renaissance" stream + comment party

I listened to the album at midnight and I liked the instrumental production of some songs because it is different from what she has accustomed us to, but the melody sounds the same as always, her only album that has impacted me and next on my playlists is "Dangerously in Love", Iconic..

This is not hate, it is taste and personal opinion

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
7 hours ago, Henry Torres said:

I listened to the album. Shocked? :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: I did it for us @Midnight :mariah-hurry:

Let me share my honest opinion :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen::mariah-hurry: So first of all, I didn't really care about the middle tracks of the album. The beginning and especially the ending were good. Break My Soul is the worst song on the album :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: Songs that I added to my playlist after first listen: Alien Superstar, All Up In Your Mind, America Has a Problem, Pure/Honey, Summer Renaissance, I'm That Girl, Cozy. Some tracks are definitely way too long and too repetitive (in a bad way cause after some time I just wanna skip it) - that's why I think it's not gonna age well. I think Alien Superstar is probably my favorite song on the album :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Reveal hidden contents

The way she acknowledged she's overrated on Heated

YOU LISTENED :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Seriously though I think it's really cool that you gave the album a chance. I know you don't like her but it's amazing to see you were still willing to listen.

Best part is that you actually liked and kept some of the songs :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

The album has a cool vibe to it, but it is not my favorite album by Beyonce for sure. I'm glad it's different though than those tiktok themed albums lately lol. Also, production is next level. The way every song is a different theme/sound, yet the entire thing sounds coherent! 

I personally liked I'm That Girl, Alien Superstar, and Summer Renaissance.

Thique is a standout too, has Britney's 2007 Blackout feel to it!

And Pure/Honey reminded me of her own B'day Era. 

• Love 1

Well, I'm impressed.

Some song are too long imho, however, there are also BOPS. 

• COZY - that atittude right there They hate me 'cause they want me 
  • ALIEN SUPERSTAR is that ***** :neydedance_purple::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: love it, deffo shaked my cheecks to it yet some of the lyrics :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Don't even waste your time trying to compete with me
  • CUFF IT - similar to ALIEN SUPERSTAR :neydedance_purple::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: might have or might have not shaked my royal high-born assets to it and howled at this line Spaceships fly, yeah (Spaceships fly) like don't you say :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
  • ENERGY - dunno how to feel about this one :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:
  • BREAK MY SOUL - a BOP :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:
  • PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA - very chill song :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:
  • VIRGO'S GROOVE - I was like tf is this during first listen (might be because I wasn't paying full attention to it). Also, this is one of the very few songs I listened twice and I love it now. And vocals towards the end :melt_weird_drift_wow:
  • MOVE - 
19 hours ago, Mr. Cavill said:

Move is gay:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• HEATED - another BOP :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:
  • THIQUE - another BOP :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance: but She say she on a diet, girl, you better not lose that *** though :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: and the beat :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:
  • PURE/HONEY - especially HONEY is :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:
  • SUMMER RENNAISANCE - really fun song to close the album with, also the end of the song :neydedance_purple:

overall it is 8-8.9/10 album. I enjoyed Bey's vocals, she sounds really relaxed in this record. As for beats and all that stuff, I like it although there are like bambillion samples and that Kelis drama left bad taste in my mouth but like it's between them and the people from recording company who are responsible for this and I have no clue what's going on behind the closed doors so :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: edit: well I've just watched Kelis video (in which she explains stuff) and I get her point, agree with her  :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:
    Also, booklet look fire :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: I was just impressed by how many times was my focus on them tiddies or was Bey making me focus on them? They huge huge now :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:
  • Love 2

The album starts strong. That girl, Alien Superstar and Energy are 🔥 

The middle was ok. But Church Girl is the exception. May be my favorite track. 

The end was the best part: Thique, Virgos Groove, America’s Got a Problem, Pure/Honey.

Excited for the visuals because this album seems like a ***ual Revolution for Bey. I imagine the visuals will be ****! 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block