Beyoncé - "Renaissance" stream + comment party

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

I'm still listening but "America has a problem" and "Cuff it" have caught my attention. Will you wait until tomorrow?

Yesss 57ce08a44ddadd33ec958e779d2115c8.gif 

I have to wait until midnight but it's only 5 more hours. 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

Didn't anyone tell you to live today like there's no tomorrow? haha Go ahead, honey. Beyoncé will forgive you!

I can't :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: it's Beyonce. 

Besides I have to come update the op anyway :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: I might as well just wait. But enjoy and let me know which song you like the most?

I'll go eat dinner meanwhile :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

25 minutes ago, Guvahnah said:

I’m sad!! The album is really not great 😥

To be honest, the last album I really loved was Sasha Fierce. After she went experimental on "4", we had a lot of "just good songs" that if she didn't do great live performances and videos we certainlly wouldn't enjoy them.

Her sound went to dark,  and what made me love love her at first sight was very colorful and energy in the DIL and B'Day albums.

Renaissance Part 1 is a good album though and every fan should give it a chance.

21 minutes ago, goldfishboy said:

Its a fun album something to listen to while driving but forgettable if i am honest.. nothing blew my mind on my first hearing of it defo a grower maybe.. 

I will wait for the live performances. I'm very confident that she will make a good job in at least some of those tracks.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block