Beyoncé - "Renaissance" stream + comment party

• Content Curators

@Mr. Cavill @theosgrlt The music videos will be released later on. :neydedance_purple:

“The originator of the visual album format decided to lead without visuals giving fans the opportunity to be limitless in their expansive listening journey. It is a chance again to be listeners and not viewers, while taking in every gem of the pristine production.”

• Love 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
25 minutes ago, Slayer said:

WOW, this is incredible and this is coming from someone who disliked her music after the IASF era.

omg a break through there's hope for humanity  :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

jk sooo glad you liked it I'm yet to hear it, so far most people seem to be loving it.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

omg a break through there's hope for humanity  :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

jk sooo glad you liked it I'm yet to hear it, so far most people seem to be loving it.

Honestly, I didn’t expect it - we love her again :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

It’s shockingly really good, it all flows SO well! you’ll love it! It’s the type of Beyoncé music I want!

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
Just now, Slayer said:

Honestly, I didn’t expect it - we love her again :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

It’s shockingly really good, it all flows SO well! you’ll love it! It’s the type of Beyoncé music I want!

screaming I can't believe I'm reading this :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: 

what's your fave song so far?

At first listen, I can say that the album is very well produced. That's not a minor detail; a lot of music is rushed lately, and you can tell...
BUT this is NOT her "most creative record" at all. Actually, there's little originality here: lots of samples, all in all a disco vibe, which has been already done a billion times in the last three years. In retrospective, this album makes me appreciate "B'Day" even more. THAT is her most original record, her "Blackout": raw, loud, eclectic, unapologetic.
I like her vocals overall: deeper, more relaxed, straightforward, no acrobatics. We already know she has range and can belt.
In the following listens, I'll pay attention to the lyrics, that's another world... But as of now, I HATED the lyrics "Don't even waste your time trying to compete with me (Don't do it)" in "Alien Superstar". Not even rappers are so bl**t. I think it's tacky and very cringey.
The middle of the album lost me a bit.
My favorite song, no doubt: "All Up In Your Mind". It caught my attention right away, it gave me "Sweet Dreams" kind of VIBES; not sound, but the vibe... It sounds fresh. THIS is the Beyoncé I could actually stan.
I like it! The best thing? She sold this record as a freeing experience for her, and you can tell it was by her voice, not trying to outdo herself or others. But then of course she has to be so extra and release a trilogy... Girl, you'll never learn.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

what's that drama with Kelis saying Beyoncé stole her song :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

She's basically mad that Beyonce didn't call her. 

I don't know how the rights to her music work but I'm pretty sure Beyonce handled it the professional way and spoke with whoever she needed to speak with.

Besides Kelis is obviously looking for her 5 minutes :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: She could just get in touch with her and tell her how she feels. She did say they had mutual friends so.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

@Mr. Cavill @theosgrlt The music videos will be released later on. :neydedance_purple:

“The originator of the visual album format decided to lead without visuals giving fans the opportunity to be limitless in their expansive listening journey. It is a chance again to be listeners and not viewers, while taking in every gem of the pristine production.”

I knew it!!! I should’ve bet money on it lol

ok whew they’re coming

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, officialmaurice said:

I knew it!!! I should’ve bet money on it lol

ok whew they’re coming

Yesss I hope they don't take too long.  I already wanna see some live performances too :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block