Mathew Rosengart EXPOSES Tri-star and proves they were involved in Conservatorship and took $18 million

7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

To be fair to Judge Reva Goetz, it's saying she's the one judge who won't give James Parnell the power to administer psychotropic *****.

This looks terrible on Lou M. Taylor, though...

Because obviously, Lou thought she was going to a) become co-conservator, and b) felt it was important to interview the various judges ahead of time to ensure that psychotropic ***** could be administered.

agree it looks terrible for Lou, but how could they be able to interview or choose the judge they wanted? so does this definitely confirm they changed judges to suit their needs?

• Love 1

Reading this made me feel physically sick, particularly the part about getting a judge that would not authorise Jamie the right to administer psychotropic *****. They literally saw a powerhouse of a celebrity in an extremely vulnerable position, saw an opportunity to take advantage and exploit them under the guise of supporting them. This is going to be a monumental legal case. There are literally receipts of Tri Star’s  involvement  in crafting this horrific violation of Britney’s human rights. I am enraged with what they’ve done and can’t wait to see them pay. If I were Britney I would post non stop about these scum. Honestly I think Britney shows restraint given what’s she’s been through. **** everyone who has had any involvement in violating this woman’s human rights and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. Create new laws if need be, this s**t is whack and those involved need to be prosecuted as such. How ducking dare they.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, queenofhearts said:

agree it looks terrible for Lou, but how could they be able to interview or choose the judge they wanted? so does this definitely confirm they changed judges to suit their needs?

We knew that there was a corruption ring behind Britney's c-ship

#FreeBritneysMoney

2 hours ago, cubasterd said:

Basically, Britneys money and association with Tri Star is what built that company. They were only able to acquire other big name celebrities like the Kardashians because they used Britneys startup money and waved her name around.

They literally made an album for her. And literally milked her name..britney jean.. 

Liu has been lieing ever since freebritney movement started..she contradicts herself 

• Like 1

I'm interested in the part where Genevieve Wyle says they've run into a problem with judge selection, and may be stuck with the one judge who won't agree to psychotropic ***** for Britney...how did they manage to get Reva Goetz? Who it seems would agree to everything and anything...

The lawyers for Tri Star and Jamie keep repeating it was all court-approved. A murmering threat to the courts?

• Like 6
16 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

To be fair to Judge Reva Goetz, it's saying she's the one judge who won't give James Parnell the power to administer psychotropic *****.

This looks terrible on Lou M. Taylor, though...

Because obviously, Lou thought she was going to a) become co-conservator, and b) felt it was important to interview the various judges ahead of time to ensure that psychotropic ***** could be administered.

You're right. Here is the first petition they filed, look at the first request team con wanted:

And here is the petition that was granted by Reva Goetz:

The first request was crossed out, but several new powers were added.  So they figured out a way to bypass the first request at least to some extent by simply giving Ingham permission to deprive Britney of the info regarding her case and rights. So B simply might not have known that she had the right to refuse the medications that were stuffed into her. For example, B did not know that she had the right to marry under Cship. And according to NYT article, Reva specifically instructed Ingham not to inform B of her right to marry.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

No just depending on the day of week you file determine what judge you get, just like criminally. Depending on the day & time determines what judge would preside over the case 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

You're right. Here is the first petition they filed, look at the first request team con wanted:

And here is the petition that was granted by Reva Goetz:

The first request was crossed out, but several new powers were added.  So they figured out a way to bypass the first request at least to some extent by simply giving Ingham permission to deprive Britney of the info regarding her case and rights. So B simply might not have known that she had the right to refuse the medications that were stuffed into her. For example, B did not know that she had the right to marry under Cship. And according to NYT article, Reva specifically instructed Ingham not to inform B of her right to marry.

But they made sure Goetz had the power to prosecute Lutfi's RO. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

So do we have a list yet of the judges they interviewed before they were "stuck" with stick-in-the-mud Goetz?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Susan Bassi doesn’t know B’s case very well…she quotes COCKy (who copies facts we dig up on Exhale and puts a BaNon spin on it).

also anyone who puts a trademark (TM) on their name is PAID…ahem COCKy (TM)…duh 🥴

@Catalin Let’s be realistic, the hillbilly clan of criminals are going to be the first to go down…I don’t think that Bryan and JL know that Larry and Lou set them up to be the ones holding the bag. I hope Bryan, Mr & Mrs JL are running, not walking to rat on someone above them in the food chain…that’s what Lou must be doing. Rosengart was surgical in the information he put out. This was a polite warning shot to Hollywood who are at risk of becoming collateral damage bc of Lou. If they weren’t paying attention to B’s case, they are now. BUT this is a rare and small opportunity window for the hillbilly clan of criminals to cooperate. Lol, Rosengart is clearly inexperience in leaking info to TMZ, bc this message was NOT subtle, which is such an adorable zaddy thing to do 😍. NO one wants to see Kylie face higher consequences than Lou, Larry, Rapino, et al, bc it’s just going to be a long trial that eventually proves that she IS innocent and had no idea what was happening to her money.

to sum up, if I were a person involved in this case and I learned to drive in Louisiana, I’d be pushing all my family members out of the way to be the first one to rat. Rosengart does not play.

These leaks/revelations introduced a new piece of information (for me). Lou saw herself as the co-conservator with Jamie. But then she seems to introduce Andrew Wallet to the mix. How did she know Wallet? What is the relationship between Cavalry church and the Mormon church? 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

These leaks/revelations introduced a new piece of information (for me). Lou saw herself as the co-conservator with Jamie. But then she seems to introduce Andrew Wallet to the mix. How did she know Wallet? What is the relationship between Cavalry church and the Mormon church? 

Yuppp…tbh I would 😍 for this to escalate to a church investigation (esp Mormon/Cavalry connection), but churches will usually throw anyone under the bus to avoid investigation. But OMG, dare to dream.

also pre-CON Lou and Jamie were fracking each other so it seems like Lou saw herself as a replacement for Lynne.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block