Mathew Rosengart EXPOSES Tri-star and proves they were involved in Conservatorship and took $18 million

55 minutes ago, Darec said:

Somewhat OP, But I just saw the movie ''Love & Mercy'' , where Brian Wilson, the frontman of ´´The Beach Boys´´, was under a Conservatorship and how his guardian's goal was to keep him sick and overmedication, psychological abuse, financial control, etc.Actually his guardian ''Dr. Landy'' reminded me a lot of James, although I'm sure J. Spears was worse. If you haven't seen it, take a look at it to see how these criminal minds operate, you will feel very helpless watching this. 💔

I’ve been reading about Brian Wilson bc it sounds very similar to B IMO. He was the brains behind a pop sensation. Which I guess is a threat to a lot of people in the music industry.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

Make her seem like she has dementia under whatever probate code standards existed for 2008. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

But also true talk about what was being said at the time…

I was a stan and I really vibed With Baldney. But obvs lots of peeps made fun of me for this. 
when the DEMENTIA headlines came out everyone was saying she was r*tar*ded (not an endorsement of the word, but a reporting of what was being said 15 years ago).

I had someone in my friend circle that had a severe head injury and became mentally incompetent. People (in my small world) said the same thing happened to her, but I refused to believe. AND then BLACKOUT 🤩🖤. And I’m telling my friends “told ya so.” But then Circus…ehh 😕…and then FF ☹️…and then FF performances 😭…after that I had to concede to my friends that I was wrong to Stan Britney and Baldney all those years.

lol, I don’t even remember what my original point was…but this dementia thing did a ton of harm. Bc most average people (like me) know that dementia doesn’t happen to young people and (like me) thought it was Hollywood code for a major head injury or something similar.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

But also true talk about what was being said at the time…

I was a stan and I really vibed With Baldney. But obvs lots of peeps made fun of me for this. 
when the DEMENTIA headlines came out everyone was saying she was r*tar*ded (not an endorsement of the word, but a reporting of what was being said 15 years ago).

I had someone in my friend circle that had a severe head injury and became mentally incompetent. People (in my small world) said the same thing happened to her, but I refused to believe. AND then BLACKOUT 🤩🖤. And I’m telling my friends “told ya so.” But then Circus…ehh 😕…and then FF ☹️…and then FF performances 😭…after that I had to concede to my friends that I was wrong to Stan Britney and Baldney all those years.

lol, I don’t even remember what my original point was…but this dementia thing did a ton of harm. Bc most average people (like me) know that dementia doesn’t happen to young people and (like me) thought it was Hollywood code for a major head injury or something similar.

It’s funny how memory works. I remember the tabloids repeating the bipolar line constantly. And how that seemingly proved that she was an unfit mother and needed constant supervision. And after that bipolar seemed like the new way to say “hysterical” woman. 

I thought dementia was code for something, too! Then traumatic brain injuries/concussions became newsworthy and it all seemed so unfair all over again.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I’ve been reading about Brian Wilson bc it sounds very similar to B IMO. He was the brains behind a pop sensation. Which I guess is a threat to a lot of people in the music industry.

Very interesting topic as I am pretty familiar with the Beach Boys. Ultimately imo there is not much of a comparison because Britney was/is uniquely victimized. Brian Wilson had a multi decade period before the GP knew about his issues and was far more considerate. More generally, it seems like he had some serious problems while (I will defend this forever) Britney was absolutely normal until her family plyed her with ***** starting in 2008.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

They make up a lot of the State Department too.

Religious organizations are great at laundering money and families typically stick together. We are talking about numerous powerful and wealthy family dynasties that are tied together to the right wing of US politics.

This isn’t about Britney being a “family business”, but about a conglomeration of family businesse$:

The Azoffs

The Kardashians

The Rudolphs 

The Maloofs 

Explore the ties between Billy Graham’s family (1 of the first & most powerful/richest  Christian televangelists) & Lou Taylor down in Florida!

Rob Taylor has been working with Stephan Tchvidjian for a long time.There’s A LOT of business records to go through in South Florida! But know that Lou is deeply connected to Stephan Tchvidjian and Steven Screnci (lawyer for Niki Taylor after her 2001 car crash and Ron Artest after Malice at the Palace).

Guess who has recently worked for or interned with Tri Star Sports & Entertainment? Blesi Tchvidjian and Lia Screnci!

Entire law firms as well...

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

My apologies.

This post could be perceived as bullying.

It wasn't meant that way, but I understand that it could.

Thank you. I didn’t view as such, but I thank you for acknowledging that it was getting a little…well that. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

this is a Britney forum for which we are all very passionate and live for her freedom. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

Very interesting topic as I am pretty familiar with the Beach Boys. Ultimately imo there is not much of a comparison because Britney was/is uniquely victimized. Brian Wilson had a multi decade period before the GP knew about his issues and was far more considerate. More generally, it seems like he had some serious problems while (I will defend this forever) Britney was absolutely normal until her family plyed her with ***** starting in 2008.

Yes, it’s different! But some of the same players are involved. After Brian Wilson was conserved, he released an album on Irving Azoff’s Giant Records. Lou has said Irving is her mentor and Irving’s son  Jeff represented Britney during the launch and first year or 2 of Piece of Me.  Lou has been perceived as “launching” the revitalization of Vegas residencies, as Jeff has taken credit for the success of PoM too. Lou didn’t start signing a lot MORE big stars until or winning industry awards until after PoM. 

1) where did they get the idea for a conservatorship?

2) Courtney Love has said Azoff, City National Bank, Boulevard Management were involved in the exploitation of the Cobain estate & that was around 2008. Plus, Courtney has said these people were also somehow involved with Britney, Tupac & other athletes. 

3) When did Lou meet Azoff?

Random, but the thing that I don't understand from Team Con is that if they wanted to try to get more money from her or try to get the fans on their side, why not listen to us and release like unreleased stuff were asking for? Like do they not see like "Ok, maybe if we just do what the fans say and release all tnis unreleased and studio versions and tour dvds that theyre asking for, maybe they will be on our side" ...? Am I making any sense? lol. Not sure if that is coming out wrong, but I dont understand why they didn't take that route?

2 minutes ago, LayerzT said:

Random, but the thing that I don't understand from Team Con is that if they wanted to try to get more money from her or try to get the fans on their side, why not listen to us and release like unreleased stuff were asking for? Like do they not see like "Ok, maybe if we just do what the fans say and release all tnis unreleased and studio versions and tour dvds that theyre asking for, maybe they will be on our side" ...? Am I making any sense? lol. Not sure if that is coming out wrong, but I dont understand why they didn't take that route?

Britney was scared they were going to kill her, Jamie included the family in the Will. 

They would have 100% released everything once she passed. Britney like MJ and Prince is a true icon. Her brand is worth billions. Especially after death. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block