Mathew Rosengart EXPOSES Tri-star and proves they were involved in Conservatorship and took $18 million

Rosengart is the perfect A + student. He is literally crossing every single tick box with colourful highlighters. He is getting everything and he will win. 

We have been so used to seeing Jamie’s lawyers and Ingham be so blatant with their scheming and narrative sold to TMZ it’s a different pace compared to Rosengart trying to do the right thing using the righteous process. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

They were hoping to get the judge that would say, "Give her all the ***** you want. That's fine." Instead, they got one that was like, "Well, you're supposed to have a doctor do it."

Still, signed off on getting the doctor who would do it, do it.

18 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think it likely just means that Goetz wouldn't allow James Parnell to administer the ***** directly.

As in, James couldn't personally shove a pill into Britney's mouth himself.

Was it Andrew Gallery who said that Jodi Montgomery was on the scene during the Circus era? I can't recall, but if she was, that could have been Jodi's function. Or, it could have been the doctors that Britney says were monitoring her during the filming of FTR.

I know what it means, definitely didn’t need to yo explain all like that. As if I can’t comprehend “oh you can’t shove the pills down her throat” without having it explained to me…

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But they made sure Goetz had the power to prosecute Lutfi's RO. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

So do we have a list yet of the judges they interviewed before they were "stuck" with stick-in-the-mud Goetz?

I interpreted this as Aviva Bobbs was the one who wouldn’t play ball with the drugging, which is why they got Goetz involved…Goetz sneaks in out of nowhere while she is still commissioner 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, easy said:

quoting banon doesn't help your case 🥴 "rosengart has done nothing for a year" today, quite literal, proves the opposite. just because rosengart doesn't inform the media about every move he makes (which would be STUPID) doesn't mean he's sitting around doing nothing. rosengart is not responsible for bringing criminal charges against these people. your anger and frustration is misplaced.

14 hours ago, easy said:

i had to laugh seeing cocky and susan bassi being touted as sources :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I wasn't quoting Cocky. How is Susan Bassi a banon though? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:She's the one purchasing doguments and digging into Britney's custody case, triyng to expose the corruption in the CA family court.

25 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I interpreted this as Aviva Bobbs was the one who wouldn’t play ball with the drugging, which is why they got Goetz involved…Goetz sneaks in out of nowhere while she is still commissioner 

Where do we first see Aviva Bobb appearing?

I don't have her once in my Chronological Timeline...And with a quick Google, only see her appearing to deal with Lutfi's RO in April 2008:

“We believe this is in the best interests of Miss Spears,” her attorney, Vivian Thoreen, told Superior Court Judge Aviva K. Bobb in asking for the order."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-spears-idINN1637331520080417

1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

These leaks/revelations introduced a new piece of information (for me). Lou saw herself as the co-conservator with Jamie. But then she seems to introduce Andrew Wallet to the mix. How did she know Wallet? What is the relationship between Cavalry church and the Mormon church? 

I'm working on a expose on the Mormon church right now...Including its finances.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/mormon-church-has-misled-members-on-100-billion-tax-exempt-investment-fund-whistleblower-alleges/2019/12/16/e3619bd2-2004-11ea-86f3-3b5019d451db_story.html

It's been quite insightful when it comes to getting inside Lou M. Taylor's head!  

:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

So B simply might not have known that she had the right to refuse the medications that were stuffed into her. For example, B did not know that she had the right to marry under Cship. And according to NYT article, Reva specifically instructed Ingham not to inform B of her right to marry.

Remind me! Remind me! Remind me!

We need to look into the process they used for getting around the medical rights issue.

Something changed in 2014, which allowed them to legally force B into the mental health facility in 2019...It begins with the letter that I posted at the top of the "Jeryl's" thread.

Tristar got $18 Million as 5% of her earnings. Which means Britney made at least $360 Million during the conservatorship. And Britney is only worth $60 million or less today? What a joke.

And that 5% or $18 Million is only what they couldn’t hide well enough to keep Rosengart from finding out NOW while they aren’t even willing to hand over all documents or sit for depositions. Imagine how much worse it really is. Just imagine.

Greedy *******s all of them

• Love 1
  • Like 4
56 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I wasn't quoting Cocky. How is Susan Bassi a banon though? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:She's the one purchasing doguments and digging into Britney's custody case, triyng to expose the corruption in the CA family court.

Open up her twitter and you don't have to scroll far to see her defending the BAnon bull****. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Where do we first see Aviva Bobb appearing?

I don't have her once in my Chronological Timeline...And with a quick Google, only see her appearing to deal with Lutfi's RO in April 2008:

“We believe this is in the best interests of Miss Spears,” her attorney, Vivian Thoreen, told Superior Court Judge Aviva K. Bobb in asking for the order."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-spears-idINN1637331520080417

Remind me! Remind me! Remind me!

We need to look into the process they used for getting around the medical rights issue.

Something changed in 2014, which allowed them to legally force B into the mental health facility in 2019...It begins with the letter that I posted at the top of the "Jeryl's" thread.

Aviva K Bobbs was the sitting judge when B was put into the CON. I don’t remember exactly when we saw her (it was maybe only Lutfi)…it might be in @Mx_Defying timeline.

Even tho Hon Bobbs was sitting judge, Goetz was the one who signed off on all B’s 5150s, CON beginning stuff etc...and it sounds like the drugging. BUT Goetz was only commissioner at the time. She gets a promotion to judge immediately after B’s CON is established.

Medical rights…2014 sounds like the correct time. New York Times in Controlling Britney Spears got a transcript between Goetz and Ingham (paraphrased) —>Ingham: “Britney is inquiring about her ability to marry” (he might have mentioned having children/medical but I forget). Goetz: “I don’t recall marriage being one of the powers of the CONservatorship…but I wouldn’t tell her that.” Ingham: “some how it didn’t come up.” Goetz: “By the way, how are her sales in Vegas?”

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Catalin said:

if that's ALL she was doing, sure. but it's not and you know it. like someone else said, susan is boosting banon, she literally was quoting cocky in the tweet you posted 🥴 it's not even cute anymore, it's downright stupid and disrespectful to say rosengart has done/is doing nothing for britney's case at this point. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I'm working on a expose on the Mormon church right now...Including its finances.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/mormon-church-has-misled-members-on-100-billion-tax-exempt-investment-fund-whistleblower-alleges/2019/12/16/e3619bd2-2004-11ea-86f3-3b5019d451db_story.html

It's been quite insightful when it comes to getting inside Lou M. Taylor's head!  

:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Mormons are a force to be reckoned with. I lived with some Mormons and they were like, aggressively cheerful. And they make up a lot of the CIA and FBI!

2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yuppp…tbh I would 😍 for this to escalate to a church investigation (esp Mormon/Cavalry connection), but churches will usually throw anyone under the bus to avoid investigation. But OMG, dare to dream.

also pre-CON Lou and Jamie were fracking each other so it seems like Lou saw herself as a replacement for Lynne.

🤮 where’s that picture of lou’s wedding and the poor bridesmaids are in bikinis 

4 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

No just depending on the day of week you file determine what judge you get, just like criminally. Depending on the day & time determines what judge would preside over the case 

ok gotcha. So it seems like the knew ahead of time, that previous judge woudn't allow it. I guess they knew that's judge's viewpoints and thought they woudn't agree to the **** administering

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block