Mathew Rosengart EXPOSES Tri-star and proves they were involved in Conservatorship and took $18 million

3 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

These leaks/revelations introduced a new piece of information (for me). Lou saw herself as the co-conservator with Jamie. But then she seems to introduce Andrew Wallet to the mix. How did she know Wallet? What is the relationship between Cavalry church and the Mormon church? 

I remember that the Wallet and Lou relationship was something we thought of back in 2019 and the best thing we got is that they're both homophobic and Wallet donated to a Calvary Church in California in support of Proposition 8 (that prohibited same s** marriages).

44 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

ok gotcha. So it seems like the knew ahead of time, that previous judge woudn't allow it. I guess they knew that's judge's viewpoints and thought they woudn't agree to the **** administering

Yup! But even then they had somebody on the inside, because only judges know who would get a case among themselves. That lawyer shouldn’t have known what judge would preside over a case on a particular day. It’s not a crime to know this, but it’s weird he knew it 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What were you asking then?

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

I really wasn’t asking anything just getting confirmation that Riva signed off on a doctor administering ***** instead of being one to just allow anyone do so. Don’t see what it was that I said to make you feel that you needed to break it down as such. 💅🏽

Aviva K. Bobb is also corrupt 

https://courtvictim.com/abusers/judges/corrupt-california-judges-2/corrupt-los-angeles-judges/judge-aviva-k-bobb-2/

https://uglyjudge.com/judges/corrupt-california-judges/los-angeles-2/judge-aviva-k-bobb/

It is a conservatorship mafia with judges, attorneys, care homes, medical professionals,  police etc involved and feeding out of the trough of  elder abuse looting estates 

LA Times had a few pieces on it

https://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-conserve13nov13-story.html 

Like the movie "I care alot". They were all in cahoots

1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Yup! But even then they had somebody on the inside, because only judges know who would get a case among themselves. That lawyer shouldn’t have known what judge would preside over a case on a particular day. It’s not a crime to know this, but it’s weird he knew it 

yeah, maybe it's not a crime to know, but it seems like a conflict of interest

• Love 1
On 7/2/2022 at 12:07 PM, Iiquoricebabe said:

He has to use up all the available venues before moving on to a more drastic approach. He’s a former federal prosecutor, of course he expected this from them. 

Yes, but of course, they know more than a former federal prosecutor… 

1 hour ago, ItsSway said:

I really wasn’t asking anything just getting confirmation that Riva signed off on a doctor administering ***** instead of being one to just allow anyone do so. Don’t see what it was that I said to make you feel that you needed to break it down as such. 💅🏽

Okay.

Well...Just scroll on past next time?

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

so at this point she had known him for 3 years? hm.....interesting. All this time even before the cship lou was trying to wiggle her way in and we didn't even know it. I wonder did she know him at the time he went to rehab

Great catch!

That places her relationship with James Parnell as starting around January of 2005. 

He was released from rehab in August of 2004.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

18 millions? More like 180 millions if not more ... stephen colbert laughing GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

yeah this is def *what we know about*
this is the running total I have 

$360mm earnings 

$145mm would go to taxes (I hope to gods the CONs paid these)

$6mm Jamie

$30mm lawyers (I personally think the real number is significantly higher, like at least 2x)

$18mm TriStar (I also think the real number is much higher)

~$30mm Larry

$7-$10mm Blackbox

lets say $5mm Lynne, Kevin, kids

…so that should be $120mm left

but her net worth either decreased or went up by MAX $20mm

According to my math, there is at least $100mm unaccounted for…tsk tsk CONs

• Like 2
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

yeah this is def *what we know about*
this is the running total I have 

$360mm earnings 

$145mm would go to taxes (I hope to gods the CONs paid these)

$6mm Jamie

$30mm lawyers (I personally think the real number is significantly higher, like at least 2x)

$18mm TriStar (I also think the real number is much higher)

~$30mm Larry

$7-$10mm Blackbox

lets say $5mm Lynne, Kevin, kids

…so that should be $120mm left

but her net worth either decreased or went up by MAX $20mm

According to my math, there is at least $100mm unaccounted for…tsk tsk CONs

$100mm is missing

but they also did not invest properly!

the opportunity cost of their poor investment cost Britney another $100mm-$300mm in wealth creation. 
Britney should have been at least half way to a billion dollars by this point in her life

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

$100mm is missing

but they also did not invest properly!

the opportunity cost of their poor investment cost Britney another $100mm-$300mm in wealth creation. 
Britney should have been at least half way to a billion dollars by this point in her life

And! The CONs pilfered her IP (B’s future earnings)…using Kylie’s Coty acquisition as a comp, a line of Britney direct to consumer perfume could easily be worth over $500mm. 

in all, the CONs ravaged about $1B from Britney

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block