Mathew Rosengart EXPOSES Tri-star and proves they were involved in Conservatorship and took $18 million

3 hours ago, easy said:

anyone who questioned rosengart owes that man a HUGE apology! as usual lou taylor is a slimy little snake and her getting exposed is so sweet. the judge shopping is absolutely horrific but unsurprising the lengths these criminals went to ****, abuse, and traffic britney. she deserved SO much better. 

This tweet summarises pretty well why some of us are not fangirling over Rosengart just yet.

I will be impressed when I see Lou, Larry, Jamie and all that gang of corrupt lawyers and judges ending up in prison.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

How did the courts not see a red flag when numbers were being thrown around left and right? I’m assuming the judge would be given her financial records? Would they not notice something was up when the numbers started to dramatically decrease?  :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done: Everyone needs to be investigated. 

I think judge was corrupted. who knows how much they paid him/her

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, easy said:

quoting banon doesn't help your case 🥴 "rosengart has done nothing for a year" today, quite literal, proves the opposite. just because rosengart doesn't inform the media about every move he makes (which would be STUPID) doesn't mean he's sitting around doing nothing. rosengart is not responsible for bringing criminal charges against these people. your anger and frustration is misplaced.

don't lose your time with that user. dozens of people already explained that is up to law enforcement to pursue criminal charges. and he posted a tweet by cocky :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, s&m said:

don't lose your time with that user. dozens of people already explained that is up to law enforcement to pursue criminal charges. and he posted a tweet by cocky :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

i had to laugh seeing cocky and susan bassi being touted as sources :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, ItsSway said:

It still doesn’t mean that psychotropic ***** weren’t administered under her either as she was the judge who signed off on the conservatorship no?

They were hoping to get the judge that would say, "Give her all the ***** you want. That's fine." Instead, they got one that was like, "Well, you're supposed to have a doctor do it."

• Love 4
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

They were hoping to get the judge that would say, "Give her all the ***** you want. That's fine." Instead, they got one that was like, "Well, you're supposed to have a doctor do it."

When did Dr.Benson appear? They spent a lot of time making his sports and entertainment qualification a separate thing to him being a doctor...

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Moonwalk Mars was right I guess. 

He said in 2020 he had heard from sources at the hospital where Britney was at days before the conservatorship that they zapped her brain and it was something so dangerous that they thought Britney died. She then was so 'bewildered' that they were able to justify she needed a conservatorship from a doctor seeing her in that state for about 10 minutes. 

This is a CRIMINAL conspiracy and they all need to be in federal prison. 

who is moonwalk?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

When did Dr.Benson appear? They spent a lot of time making his sports and entertainment qualification a separate thing to him being a doctor...

That's an excellent question.  He was from the East Coast originally and attended college in Massachusetts and New York. He died in Los Angeles.  His wife's facebook shows that she's back living in New York with their kids. Idk when he showed up in Britney's life.  

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block