Mathew Rosengart EXPOSES Tri-star and proves they were involved in Conservatorship and took $18 million

5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think it likely just means that Goetz wouldn't allow James Parnell to administer the ***** directly.

As in, James couldn't personally shove a pill into Britney's mouth himself.

this is something we talked about back in Feb or March! the zombie cocktail of *****...it turns out there might be laws about using control ***** to turn someone into a zombie!

1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

this is something we talked about back in Feb or March! the zombie cocktail of *****...it turns out there might be laws about using control ***** to turn someone into a zombie!

Feb. 6, 2008 - Sam Lutfi admits he gave Britney "a handful of pills" on the evening of Jan. 30, just hours before her parents arrived and before her hospitalization. Calling from a payphone at an undisclosed location in Los Angeles, Lutfi claims he told Lynne Spears: “I said these pills are working wonders — they are miracle pills.”

Feb. 7, 2008 - Publicist Michael Sands holds a press conference to discuss his new client Sam Lutfi. “Sam has been providing prescription medication, cocktails is what its called for Britney’s medical issues. Sometimes the medication really doesn’t work and you have to change it and you see outrageous behavior displayed in public.” Sands told MTV News, "Sam was giving her cocktails. I don't know which doctor prescribed those three ***** [the antipsychotic medications Risperdal and Seroquel and the stimulant Adderall], but the medication she was taking was not agreeing with her. It wasn't the right cocktail." Also, "We want to get her back onstage and doing the right thing," Sands told MTV News before the press conference. "So I'm working with Sam to reinvent her image."

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

Feb. 6, 2008 - Sam Lutfi admits he gave Britney "a handful of pills" on the evening of Jan. 30, just hours before her parents arrived and before her hospitalization. Calling from a payphone at an undisclosed location in Los Angeles, Lutfi claims he told Lynne Spears: “I said these pills are working wonders — they are miracle pills.”

Feb. 7, 2008 - Publicist Michael Sands holds a press conference to discuss his new client Sam Lutfi. “Sam has been providing prescription medication, cocktails is what its called for Britney’s medical issues. Sometimes the medication really doesn’t work and you have to change it and you see outrageous behavior displayed in public.” Sands told MTV News, "Sam was giving her cocktails. I don't know which doctor prescribed those three ***** [the antipsychotic medications Risperdal and Seroquel and the stimulant Adderall], but the medication she was taking was not agreeing with her. It wasn't the right cocktail." Also, "We want to get her back onstage and doing the right thing," Sands told MTV News before the press conference. "So I'm working with Sam to reinvent her image."

Has anyone posted these court docs yet? I'd love to see the dates of the emails from Lou.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, ItsSway said:

It still doesn’t mean that psychotropic ***** weren’t administered under her either as she was the judge who signed off on the conservatorship no?

It depends. This is all opinion.

Ultimately, we know from Lynne's book that they worked fast to get the conservatorship in place, and according to Lynne's co-writer, there was a huge emphasis put on making sure people were told via Lynne's book that the conservatorship was "temporary" and to use that word. We also know that no medical declaration was delivered, and paperwork cited dementia, which has since been confirmed in recent documents. Rosengart has also questioned by they didn't seek an LPS conservatorship, which would limit Jamie's powers.

It appears that Britney being medicated was a topic for conservatorship, and we could assume it was a driving force.

We do not know how much the judge knew, because they are emails between Lou and Lawyers.

The judge approved the conservatorship and the positions, possibly without knowing what the intended purpose was. Ultimately, the judge may have ruled on trust based on what was presented to her.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Has anyone posted these court docs yet? I'd love to see the dates of the emails from Lou.

I suspect the leaks to TMZ and Variety came straight from RosenDaddy's office.

The Variety article contains responses from the opposing parties, meaning that Variety has likely had the documents in their hands for some time now.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block