Mathew Rosengart EXPOSES Tri-star and proves they were involved in Conservatorship and took $18 million

13 minutes ago, easy said:

anyone who questioned rosengart owes that man a HUGE apology! as usual lou taylor is a slimy little snake and her getting exposed is so sweet. the judge shopping is absolutely horrific but unsurprising the lengths these criminals went to ****, abuse, and traffic britney. she deserved SO much better. 

tbh, I dont think there were a lot of people questioning Rosengart...at least not on exhale. The Twitterbots were the ones trying to stir this narrative to sow distrust.

Lisa McCarly had a valid critique and point of view re: Rosengart's strategy given her direct experience with LA probate court politics. Her point is/was MR is playing the game, but he has to play the player (Judge Penny)...MR seems like he is doing this better now IMO, so i think he took the feedback.

But the twitterbots ran with the "distrust Rosengart" narrative and humans amplified it by jumping at the chance to criticize Lisa, who frankly, had a really good point--And MR has taken the feedback IMO

Yall are kind of predictable with the twitterbots. Hopefully peeps will start realizing there is a hook in that bait.

• Like 3
  • Leader

Rosengart coming through with the receipts! This is honestly horrifying in particular:

Rosengart is calling BS. He has an email, dated January 2008, the same time the conservatorship was put in place, from Lou Taylor to Jamie stating "he [attorney Andrew Wallet] and tri star will serve as co's [i.e., co-conservators] w you." Taylor wrote another email to a different lawyer before the conservatorship was established saying, "I look forward to working with you."

Additionally, one of Jamie's lawyers emailed Taylor before going to court to create the conservatorship in 2008 saying, "We have run into a problem with [the] judge selection ... the only judge who will be able to hear our case on Friday is the one **** [sic] who will not give Jamie the power to administer psychotropic *****."

• Love 6
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Rosengart coming through with the receipts! This is honestly horrifying in particular:

Jordan, could you get in touch with Moonwalk Mars or his insiders? 

He said in 2020 he had heard from sources at the hospital where Britney was at days before the conservatorship that they zapped her brain and it was something so dangerous that they thought Britney died. She then was so 'bewildered' that they were able to justify she needed a conservatorship from a doctor seeing her in that state for about 10 minutes. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

tbh, I dont think there were a lot of people questioning Rosengart...at least not on exhale. The Twitterbots were the ones trying to stir this narrative to sow distrust.

Lisa McCarly had a valid critique and point of view re: Rosengart's strategy given her direct experience with LA probate court politics. Her point is/was MR is playing the game, but he has to play the player (Judge Penny)...MR seems like he is doing this better now IMO, so i think he took the feedback.

But the twitterbots ran with the "distrust Rosengart" narrative and humans amplified it by jumping at the chance to criticize Lisa, who frankly, had a really good point--And MR has taken the feedback IMO

Yall are kind of predictable with the twitterbots. Hopefully peeps will start realizing there is a hook in that bait.

as long as lisa still advocates for conservatorships and putting people in them, i take her criticism with a grain of salt. one of the people she helped put in a conservatorship recently died fighting to get out of it.

but i agree, there's an active campaign via twitter to have people question and blame shift to rosengart instead of the real criminals of this racket. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

There are plenty of exhalers that regulary question Rosengart's methods and trustability. Literally in the last forum about Jamie Spears there are a few claiming Rosengart does nothing.

Some fans just think they know law enforcement work but don't have a single clue.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

To be fair to Judge Reva Goetz, it's saying she's the one judge who won't give James Parnell the power to administer psychotropic *****.

This looks terrible on Lou M. Taylor, though...

Because obviously, Lou thought she was going to a) become co-conservator, and b) felt it was important to interview the various judges ahead of time to ensure that psychotropic ***** could be administered.

It still doesn’t mean that psychotropic ***** weren’t administered under her either as she was the judge who signed off on the conservatorship no?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, ItsSway said:

It still doesn’t mean that psychotropic ***** weren’t administered under her either as she was the judge who signed off on the conservatorship no?

I think it likely just means that Goetz wouldn't allow James Parnell to administer the ***** directly.

As in, James couldn't personally shove a pill into Britney's mouth himself.

Was it Andrew Gallery who said that Jodi Montgomery was on the scene during the Circus era? I can't recall, but if she was, that could have been Jodi's function. Or, it could have been the doctors that Britney says were monitoring her during the filming of FTR.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, easy said:

as long as lisa still advocates for conservatorships and putting people in them, i take her criticism with a grain of salt. one of the people she helped put in a conservatorship recently died fighting to get out of it.

but i agree, there's an active campaign via twitter to have people question and blame shift to rosengart instead of the real criminals of this racket. 

totally agree re: CONs...but thats why Lisa is such tempting bait.

But her point, "MR, you are not going to win the case law because there is no rule of law in LA probate," is a point well taken. And i think this TMZ story reflects MR's strategic adjustment. MR is a great lawyer, so he prob has never had to resort to tricks like playing the media...but this seems like the only tactic that works with the crooked probate court.

And Re: Lisa--I dont expect any lawyer to be self aware enough to recognize that they have dedicated their lives to a broken system designed to enslave people. Any good and moral lawyer needs to believe their work is strengthening a beneficial system.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block