Paris Hilton shares real details about Britney's wedding

29 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

my guess is because Britney loves this song and dances to it in a lot of her IG videos

But it’s so odd to invite someone to your wedding just because you like a song of that person :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

not in the world of Britney Spears I guess :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

my guess is because Britney loves this song and dances to it in a lot of her IG videos

My guess is Britney has been doing music with him in secret - as well as with wil.I.am. OR he came as someone’s avec.

It has become clear that Britney is doing a lot of things we don’t know about until later (like when and where she’ll be going on vacation, get married - we didn’t know for sure that she was writing a book until she told about it). I’m certain that the 50 people in her wedding weren’t random but people who were meaningful to her and/or Sam.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block