Jason Alexander just crashed Britney's wedding, broke into her home and filmed it on Instagram Live. Update: He was arrested

10 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Yup. Let’s not forget a majority of all the performative #FreeBritney AcTiViStS :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: gave that mutt Jason Alexander a platform. 

The problem isn’t that he has a platform, the problem is that he’s in Britney’s house.

using this moment to call out grievances with the Stan community—who clearly are not involved in the slightest—is bullying not sass.

Jason Alexander is responsible for breaking into Britney’s house on her wedding day. He’s not doing this because of his 200 followers.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Yup. Let’s not forget a majority of all the performative #FreeBritney AcTiViStS :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: gave that mutt Jason Alexander a platform. 

This !!!

But really WTF 🤯

I am so sorry for Britney and Sam. I hope it won't destroy their beautiful day.

Thanks God they were not home !

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Smh. Britney’s life is wayyyy too much. 
I’m wondering if she’s been secretly communicating with him this entire time. Maybe that’s how he got into her house? 
I’m wondering if Britney is taking her medication as prescribed since chaos has been following her wherever she goes. I would think she still has a care team that helps her out. 
I just hope she’s safe with all this going on. Her sons not going to her wedding is a serious red flag. There’s no telling what they have dealt with all these years or what they have been told.

This is the most dumbest thing I have read today!  Do not blame the victim for actions of another!  Nope. Bye Felicia. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

The only rational explanation I found was that it was made on purpose for publicity and money. I mean, hello security, since when do you call Britney to know if she knows the person who just stormed in her mansion ??? Especially a crackhead like that, that the entire worlds knows for her 55 hours marriage...

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

8 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Do not compare Sam to that POS.

sam was compared to kevin because you said you believe sam is genuine based on the fact that some fans here don’t like him

yet no one liked kevin

it’s not that difficult to understand tbh buffer your claims with some actual logic and spare me the fluoride stare 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I loathe you psychotic Britney stans so much. Some of you on here are just as bad as Jason.

This and every reply of yours after. Call the psychos out. 👏👏👏👏 They’re literally the bane of this fan base and us rational and logical and NORMAL people are so sick of y’all. Y’all make the rest of the fan base look bad. I’m surprised Britney hasn’t had a Cardi B moment calling y’all weirdos out tbh.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Why do we have to go immediately to conspiracy theories? 

Then ask yourself how did Jason know that Britney was getting married today? The news broke last night, but he has been in California for a few days. TMZ popped up there immediately as well. This is planned way before. Clearly someone paying for security to do that. Britney dragged her security team via Instagram nit long ago. Britney told court and many times via Instagram that they are tried to kill her or something and yet you think its is a conspiracy theory. Just putting the pieces together. Seeing the big picture here.

30 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Very suspicious he’s able to break into her house as the day of the wedding broke out today. TMZ is clearly behind this. Someone wants to destroy Britney. Jason out of nowhere shows up. Someone on Britney inner circle has been feeding info to outsiders.

25 minutes ago, generation glory said:

How was TMZ instantly able to have their photographers at the scene of this incident to take photos of this guy breaking into the house?

LMAO. TMZ was not on the scene. Someone who worked there (could be security, a chef, a waiter, a decorator or whatever) that took the picture and sold it to TMZ. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block