Jason Alexander just crashed Britney's wedding, broke into her home and filmed it on Instagram Live. Update: He was arrested

4 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

Sometimes checking some people in here isn’t worth it, Jordan. ( even though I personally think it should be done every time ). Good chunk of people in here don’t think rationally let alone intelligently. It’s B.S like this comment about Vicky that starts and spreads rumors. It’s disgusting. Especially when Vicky hasn’t been anything BUT team Britney.

Ok bye

I hope this hasn’t turned off or scared away any of the wedding guests - high profile guests like Madonna, Paris, Drew Barrymore - the last thing they’d want to know is a random lunatic being able to easily storm into Britney’s house and wedding venue 

WTF?!! How scarey! Somehow I feel like Jamie, Lynn, Jamie Lynn, Lou Taylor, all of them had something to do with it. Bryan was supposedly attending right? He probably got him in, they probably wanted to scare Britney and make it seem like she can’t keep herself safe without them. Idk. Sounds crazy…. But this whole situation is crazy :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Just now, KrisJ said:

I hope this hasn’t turned off or scared away any of the wedding guests - high profile guests like Madonna, Paris, Drew Barrymore - the last thing they’d want to know is a random lunatic being able to easily storm into Britney’s house and wedding venue 

Yup . I was thinking the same. Best option is probably that they all bring own security now and that it will be PACKED with security once the wedding begins....

12 minutes ago, generation glory said:

How (from WHOM) did TMZ get the scoop about the wedding being today?

How does TMZ know that Bryan is attending but her sons and other relatives are not + a fresh statement from Kevin’s attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan that was ready to go early today??!

How was TMZ instantly able to have their photographers at the scene of this incident to take photos of this guy breaking into the house?

How does TMZ still get exclusives about Britney’s life?

There’s a leak within Britney’s security.

WHO IS THE MOLE??

TMZ must have a deal with celebrities agents for the keep going on business. They are the real sketchy here. I believe if the IRS goes into them they will find lot of laundered money.

That is absolutely ******* insane and SCARY! I pray Britney is okay emotionally and mentally and her day isn't ruined.

WTF was security doing? Why weren't there any manning the front gate? The fact that this man just walked right through the door into her home and all up and through her house??!?!!!

7 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Are they even invited?

7 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: 
This guy is out of his mind. And so entitled…telling security not to touch him. Dude, this is America, they have the right to shoot and kill trespassers.

Not in California, sadly. Which is why his little IG Live didn't turn into a snuff video with him getting shot at, because it's not legal in CA.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block