Jason Alexander just crashed Britney's wedding, broke into her home and filmed it on Instagram Live. Update: He was arrested

I don't understand this excuse that "there are so many people working on the wedding, that's why Jason went unnoticed". Everyone working on the wedding must have an ID. We're talking about a high-profile superstar who has said multiples times that her own family wanted to kill her.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

How (from WHOM) did TMZ get the scoop about the wedding being today?

How does TMZ know that Bryan is attending but her sons and other relatives are not + an statement from Kaplan that was ready to go??

How was TMZ instantly able to have their photographers at the scene of this incident to take photos of this guy breaking into the house?

How does TMZ still get exclusives about Britney’s life?

There’s a leak within Britney’s security.

WHO IS THE MOLE??

Yup. There’s a rat in the house. That much is clear.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

No, stop. She’s not sketchy. 

Sometimes checking some people in here isn’t worth it, Jordan. ( even though I personally think it should be done every time ). Good chunk of people in here don’t think rationally let alone intelligently. It’s B.S like this comment about Vicky that starts and spreads rumors. It’s disgusting. Especially when Vicky hasn’t been anything BUT team Britney.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This is sweet! I just hope Britney isn't too shaken up. Hell, I would be!

Many don't like to label her, but when her safety is at stake this is necessary. I hope she is well, and that this has not led to a high level of anxiety. May she shine on her night and every day 💞
Ps : May Jason share jail time with the con team. Please. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Thanks for bringing this up! All these fans contributed to this awful situation :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

You’re welcome! That’s what I’m here for. To knock some common sense into this fanbase. Those idiots are all attention-seeking menaces who don’t know what to do with their free time ever since Britney’s conservatorship was legally terminated.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

Sometimes even checking some people in here isn’t worth it, Jordan. ( even though I personally think it should be done every time ). Good chunk of people in here don’t think relationally let alone intelligently. It’s B.S like this comment about Vicky that starts and spreads rumors. It’s disgusting. Especially when Vicky hasn’t been anything BUT team Britney.

❤️❤️❤️ we love common sense.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, lemonbaby said:

She really needs new security, this is a private event where a very high profile celebrity is getting married.

And if we believe the articles multiple other superstars are attending, security should’ve been 10/10 and it’s not.

Yeah. Rat within her home that keeps giving tmz exclusives and also incompetent and weak security. Hope after the wedding and moving mansions she cleans the house and fires everyone or almost everyone.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block