Jason Alexander just crashed Britney's wedding, broke into her home and filmed it on Instagram Live. Update: He was arrested

1 minute ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

Every time Vicky does this type of communication I can’t help but roll my eyes. I know Brit loves her, but she sucks at her job. If she were a good PA she wouldn’t even be on social media.

Why don’t you go apply to be Britney’s assistant then? Vicky is doing the best she can given the circus and chaos surrounding her client. Respectfully shut the **** up.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, nowimstronger said:

That is bizarre that her assistant is not going to the wedding and went on vacation a few weeks before the wedding when that is normally crunch time to get everything done. Weird. 

it’s almost like, as is the case with most people, she has her own life that is separate from her job

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, FreeBritneyForever said:

Does this mean for the last 14 years we fans could have just walked in to rescue her?

Okay….

:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Obviously not, it's probably because SO many people were in and out sorting the place out for the wedding but JESUS CHRIST somebody must have just looked at him and known he shouldn't be anywhere near the place.

• Love 6

What the **** this is unbelievable!

This has gone way too far, this psycho is literally a danger to Britney and so are many of these BAnon psychos who are enabling and encouraging this behaviour. Jason and these people are a legit serious threat to Britney and we all need to be very concerned. Britney should take action against him and those people because they are endangering her safety and her loved ones! Many of these crazy BAnon people are members here and I hope this is a huge wake up call for them. You are literally endangering Britney's safety! This is not a ******* game!

And how the **** did he get past security? They need to be fired and replaced with people who actually do their jobs properly immediately! Especially considering they should have been on high alert since he has been posting threatening messages on social media for weeks!

I'm so mad right now for Britney and Sam, this is supposed to be a beautiful day for them and it's being ruined by this delusional psychopath.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block