Jason Alexander just crashed Britney's wedding, broke into her home and filmed it on Instagram Live. Update: He was arrested

Just now, Kletus said:

WTF!?!! Why didn't her security tackle him??? He was literally an intruder in her home! They just stood around?? WTF

This! He’s like “don’t touch me” and they’re just standing there awkwardly. My gosh - what LOUSY security 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Kletus said:

WTF!?!! Why didn't her security tackle him??? He was literally an intruder in her home! They just stood around?? WTF

to give them the benefit of the doubt, i think they allowed it so that the police had grounds for an arrest. if they got to him while he was outside the most he could have gotten is a pep talk...but now he's in jail because he actually trespassed.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I think some of the people in the video aren't security and are people there working for the wedding, which is why they appear to be confused and scared and like they don't really know what to do. They were probably perplexed as to how security let him get onto the property in the first place so weren't really sure what was happening.

However, the people in the video who clearly are security did NOT do enough. They need to be fired for even allowing this to happen in the first place.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

We can hear Britney on the phone with the guard...and the guard says Jason Alexander is here and then she says WHAT U SAID? Should he been invited? And then I don't hear what she says after?! The fight starts :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

Like how did he went thru the first guard. For me it looks like he fight also with the first guard :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

This is like a serie, imagine if he really crashed the moment of saying yes or no :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block