Jason Alexander just crashed Britney's wedding, broke into her home and filmed it on Instagram Live. Update: He was arrested

Just now, Dreamer26 said:

Then ask yourself how did Jason know that Britney was getting married today? The news broke last night, but he has been in California for a few days. TMZ popped up there immediately as well. This is planned way before. Clearly someone paying for security to do that. Britney dragged her security team via Instagram. Britney told court and many times via Instagram that they are tried to kill her or something and yet you think its is a conspiracy theory. Just putting the pieces together. Seeing the big picture here.

You don't have all the pieces to put together. 

Media outlets are reporting that Bryan is set to go. We don't know who else is on the guest list from her hometown circle that could have spread the word.

We also don't know if he knew the wedding was happening when he went to California.

We just don't have all the details. For you to think you know everything from your computer is just lazy and you think very highly of yourself that you can know what's happening with little information other than a live streamed Instagram story that lasts less than a minute. 

He was arrested. The police will ask questions and investigate and figure out what happened. You will just have to get over your need for instant gratification and wait for this little thing called FACTS. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The problem isn’t that he has a platform, the problem is that he’s in Britney’s house.

using this moment to call out grievances with the Stan community—who clearly are not involved in the slightest—is bullying not sass.

Jason Alexander is responsible for breaking into Britney’s house on her wedding day. He’s not doing this because of his 200 followers.

You are wrong for this. People like JA thrive off of attention. He has over 5000 (not 200) followers which is more than the average Instagram user. To say he isn’t being given a platform is straight delusion especially when a good chunk of B-Anon Twitter has glamorized his behavior and want to believe that he is her knight-and-shining-armor. He was funded and rallied by a lot of the Free Britney activists. Kevin Wu, Tess Barker and so many #FB activists have given him a platform. Yes, Jason has metal health issues but he is using his social media PLATFORM (by going on Instagram and Live to his 5000+ followers) to constantly berate and harass Britney. These activists people need to be called out and how you are denying that is beyond me. As fans, we should not be advocating for any part of the people who enabled or associated themselves with this, especially given his problematic past. 

Shame on you.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The problem isn’t that he has a platform, the problem is that he’s in Britney’s house.

using this moment to call out grievances with the Stan community—who clearly are not involved in the slightest—is bullying not sass.

Jason Alexander is responsible for breaking into Britney’s house on her wedding day. He’s not doing this because of his 200 followers.

Bull ****. It’s these same weird *** stans that keep giving him breathe and the time of day that are feeding his delusion thinking he has a point. If you don’t see that then you are a part of the problem. Everything Godna said was on the nose. We’re literally seeing the result of this play out in real time.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Smh. Britney’s life is wayyyy too much. 
I’m wondering if she’s been secretly communicating with him this entire time. Maybe that’s how he got into her house? 
I’m wondering if Britney is taking her medication as prescribed since chaos has been following her wherever she goes. I would think she still has a care team that helps her out. 
I just hope she’s safe with all this going on. Her sons not going to her wedding is a serious red flag. There’s no telling what they have dealt with all these years or what they have been told.

You dumb idiot..he also went to Capitol on trumps statement…don’t talk all BS on Britney’s meds

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

You are wrong for this. People like JA thrive off of attention. He has over 5000 (not 200) followers which is more than the average Instagram user. To say he isn’t being given a platform is straight delusion especially when a good chunk of B-Anon Twitter has glamorized his behavior. He was funded and rallied by a lot of the Free Britney activists. Kevin Wu, Tess Barker and so many #FB activists have given him a platform. Yes, Jason has metal health issues but he is using his social media PLATFORM to constantly berate and harass Britney. These people need to be called out and how you are denying that is beyond me. As fans, we should not be advocating for any part of the members who enabled this. 

Speak the truth 👏👏👏👏

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if team Con has put him up to this. So that the whole narrative of how the conversatorship is really necessary to “protect” her from situtations like this would be justified.

im seeing a lot of narrative already of how it was a mistake to free her and how her fans even enabled jason to do this!

that’s ridiculous and we dont want to jeapordize Britney’s safety!! I truly believe his dad and his minions is behind this! How else would he know her address?!

Up

Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

Isn’t her security armed??? They should of shot him the second he entered that house and to the so-called fans encouraging this nut jobs behavior, you can burn in hell with him!!!

But at the same time this could have actually been worse! Imagine picking up a dead body in the house of the ******* bride the day of her wedding.

Either way, I just woke up from a nap to this horrible terrible story! I am so shakened to think that this person was capable to ******* walk in her house that way. The things he legit could have done terrifies me. My god.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block