Jason Alexander just crashed Britney's wedding, broke into her home and filmed it on Instagram Live. Update: He was arrested

9 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

But at the same time this could have actually been worse! Imagine picking up a dead body in the house of the ******* bride the day of her wedding.

Either way, I just woke up from a nap to this horrible terrible story! I am so shakened to think that this person was capable to ******* walk in her house that way. The things he legit could have done terrifies me. My god.

You're absolutely right. 

Edited by SavunTer
1 hour ago, Alex Jones said:

mte. We know Britney is bipolar. She easily could’ve invited him and then changed her mind… or simply forgot. We still have no idea how severe her illness is.

Omg with the mental illness. Sounds to me as if you have disassociated with reality. Stop victim blaming. It isn’t a good look 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SavunTer said:

I mean, he MARRIED her, he's not a serial killer, but he is scary and this whole thing is traumatic. 

He is not seeing clear, and you DO NOT know how far someone with abusive behaviour can go.

He ******* had the audacity to come in and run in and scream this is the SHAM wedding everyone's taking about AND don't know who he saw at the end, but he was very DECIDED to go run after them. 

This person is UNHINGED. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, SavunTer said:

I mean, he MARRIED her, he's not a serial killer, but he is scary and this whole thing is traumatic. 

And you think ex-husbands haven’t harmed ex-wives when they’ve moved on.  Statistics one oh one.  

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Damon said:

Why would it not surprise me in the slightest if her family are encouraging this, especially on today of all days? I would not be remotely shocked to find Jamie pulling the strings and orchestrating such stunts - anything to make Britney's freedom as miserable as possible for her.

The fact he's managed to gain access to the gated community itself is a disgrace, never mind actually gaining access to her HOME and her FU**ING WEDDING TENT. How has he managed to bypass the gated community security staff as well as Britney's personal security?! Not to mention the fact I'm sure they've hired EXTRA security staff for her WEDDING DAY. 

This man is a very VERY serious danger and presents a very real threat. He needs dealing with swiftly and forcefully. It's not just creepy at this point - he is genuinely unhinged and I fear for Britney's safety.

s.h.i.t this really reeks of hillbilly clan of criminals kind of stunt 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Damon said:

Why would it not surprise me in the slightest if her family are encouraging this, especially on today of all days? I would not be remotely shocked to find Jamie pulling the strings and orchestrating such stunts - anything to make Britney's freedom as miserable as possible for her.

The fact he's managed to gain access to the gated community itself is a disgrace, never mind actually gaining access to her HOME and her FU**ING WEDDING TENT. How has he managed to bypass the gated community security staff as well as Britney's personal security?! Not to mention the fact I'm sure they've hired EXTRA security staff for her WEDDING DAY. 

This man is a very VERY serious danger and presents a very real threat. He needs dealing with swiftly and forcefully. It's not just creepy at this point - he is genuinely unhinged and I fear for Britney's safety.

The circumstances reek of questionnable occurrences. Someone ratted the details of the wedding, and this is going to get ******* ugly in court. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, esswein said:

I don't understand this excuse that "there are so many people working on the wedding, that's why Jason went unnoticed". Everyone working on the wedding must have an ID. We're talking about a high-profile superstar who has said multiples times that her own family wanted to kill her.

omg what??? Who is using that excuse? WHATTTTT

What the *****? Won't they let her alone even on her wedding day? Can't she have not even a happy day in her life? I feel like there's always going wrong in her most important days in her life. Enough is enough. This girl deserves the world for being such a nice person. It's just not fair. It's so frustrating

1 hour ago, Damon said:

A restraining order should’ve been placed against him MONTHS ago. There was more than enough evidence. It should never have come to this. Her security is clearly a joke and I hope this is a wake up call for everyone. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Smh. Britney’s life is wayyyy too much. 
I’m wondering if she’s been secretly communicating with him this entire time. Maybe that’s how he got into her house? 
I’m wondering if Britney is taking her medication as prescribed since chaos has been following her wherever she goes. I would think she still has a care team that helps her out. 
I just hope she’s safe with all this going on. Her sons not going to her wedding is a serious red flag. There’s no telling what they have dealt with all these years or what they have been told.

Yes,he´s in contact with her since 2020 and she invited him.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

You are wrong for this. People like JA thrive off of attention. He has over 5000 (not 200) followers which is more than the average Instagram user. To say he isn’t being given a platform is straight delusion especially when a good chunk of B-Anon Twitter has glamorized his behavior. He was funded and rallied by a lot of the Free Britney activists. Kevin Wu, Tess Barker and so many #FB activists have given him a platform. Yes, Jason has metal health issues but he is using his social media PLATFORM (by going on Instagram and Live to his 5000+ followers) to constantly berate and harass Britney. These people need to be called out and how you are denying that is beyond me. As fans, we should not be advocating for any part of the fans who enabled this. 

You have beef with some of these stans. I get it. You have good reason. I AGREE with you. I AGREE that toxic people like Jason and Lutfi SHOULD not be encouraged. I don’t follow them.

I am calling YOU out @GODNA IS A QUEEN, for using a heated moment to further YOUR agenda to call out Stans you have problems with.

you, just like every other human being, are not aware of your biases. The tactic you are using is how racist scare people into voting them into the White House. It’s unacceptable.

So yes, I was wrong, I shouldn’t have said your were bullying, I should have said you were fear mongering. If you have beef that is LEGITIMATE then bring it up tomorrow.

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

And this is when i take britney’s word over the delusional conspiracy stans or the GP commenting disgusting opinions cause they don’t see the REAL danger. She has said million of times that her family is still ruining her, yet they’re still looking at her post to blame her “mental health” or watch any clue to look after.

There’s a reason why she blames Lynne, Jamie and Juno, all of them are still trying to crack her again. Aside Jamie, Lynne is truly disgusting for allowing Jason to have any kind of voice after 2004. After validating him over concerns of Britney being trapped, she put her daughter on RISK. That man’s still obsessed with Britney and this situation has made a taint on her daughter’s wedding. Lynne, If she doesn’t talk to you, it’s because **** like this, your relationship with Britney is OVER. Lynne, in my eyes, cannot be forgiven in any way. She suffered and became a victim of abuse from Jamie and held trauma over it, and for years i empathized (still), but after this, she has gone TOO FAR.

Team con clearly is feeding people to get to Britney, that’s a fact after what’s going on and get her money, truly in a MJ death way, they don’t care about her happiness in any way. Sometimes i’m wondering if they’re gonna mess with her will. i’m happy, at least as fans, that we can see this and i hope britney is listened in her pray to NEVER see these people again. They’re monsters and criminals. They took a decade of her life by greed, enough is enough.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block