Jason Alexander just crashed Britney's wedding, broke into her home and filmed it on Instagram Live. Update: He was arrested

3 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

Watching it now and wtf... he says to someone near the beginning "I've been coming for 3 weeks up here, scoping this **** out"

part of me is hoping they were aware he was doing this and were waiting to caught him in the act so they have grounds to arrest him.

Also, unrelated...but there's something Taylor Swift did which was tell different stories to different people, that's how she found out who was the mole in her friends group. Britney should do the same.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
Just now, amiro1989 said:

Exactly what ******* scares me. And some people dear say he didn't have bad intentions and was not planning anything. HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING.

Also, her security team is not it. They're not working a Costco, they are protecting a high-profile client. They are clearly not being protective enough. The dude who shook his hand laughing is the absolute pits.

Jason talked to those security guards, creating a relationship with them so when he'd act they wouldn't see him as a threat. I AM SO DISGUSTED, I CAN'T.

there was some user here yesterday defending Jason and saying how Britney should talk to him because he's a good guy...I LITERALLY CANNOT.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

there was some user here yesterday defending Jason and saying how Britney should talk to him because he's a good guy...I LITERALLY CANNOT.

I know! Like, they have no idea how abusive people act around others. They play games, and manipulate until they can strike. It's just how they are designed. I'm just so glad he was arrested, although I hope Vicky ******* reviews the security team and the entire circumstances. This could have been so bad. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Iiquoricebabe said:

Mark David Chapman and Yolanda Saldivar vibes.

I didn't want to say this but you're right. And that is terrifying.

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The problem isn’t that he has a platform, the problem is that he’s in Britney’s house.

using this moment to call out grievances with the Stan community—who clearly are not involved in the slightest—is bullying not sass.

Jason Alexander is responsible for breaking into Britney’s house on her wedding day. He’s not doing this because of his 200 followers.

No, you are wrong. I don't care if that's your opinion, you are wrong.

There are many people within the stan community who are equally as responsible for this as Jason is. If you have followed his social media activity in recent months you will see that he has become more and more delusional, and that it is has been encouraged and supported by a group of insane stans. Even in the livestream of him breaking into her home you can see comments from people praising what he is doing.

I give the benefit of the doubt to Kevin Wu, and the Britney's Gram girls, because at the time they gave Jason a platform it was relatively early in the Free Britney movement, and I don't think any of us knew at that point how deep his delusions go and what this would escalate into. However, they do have an obligation to speak out against him now since they gave him that platform in the movement, and provided him with a stanbase of his own that now hangs on his every word and pushes him further into endangering Britney's safety. He is clearly thriving off the attention and the encouragement he is getting from these individuals and it is extremely dangerous.

If you can't see how there are stans that are also responsible for this then you are living in denial.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

There are many people within the stan community who are equally as responsible for this as Jason is. If you have followed his social media activity in recent months you will see that he has become more and more delusional, and that it is has been encouraged and supported by a group of insane stans. Even if in the livestream of him breaking into her home you can see comments from people praising what he is doing.

I give the benefit of the doubt to Kevin Wu, and the Britney's Gram girls, because at the time they gave Jason a platform it was relatively early in the Free Britney movement, and I don't think any of us knew at that point how deep his delusions go and what this would escalate into. However, they do have an obligation to speak out against him now since they gave him that platform in the movement, and provided him with a stanbase of his own that now hangs on his every word and pushes him further into endangering Britney's safety. He is clearly thriving off the attention and the encouragement he is getting from these individuals and it is extremely dangerous.

If you can't see how there are stans that are also responsible for this then you are living in denial.

I agree with you. Some comments on the live are actually quite terrifying. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

You have beef with some of these stans. I get it. You have good reason. I AGREE with you. I AGREE that toxic people like Jason and Lutfi SHOULD not be encouraged. I don’t follow them.

I am calling YOU out @GODNA IS A QUEEN, for using a heated moment to further YOUR agenda to call out Stans you have problems with.

you, just like every other human being, are not aware of your biases. The tactic you are using is how racist scare people into voting them into the White House. It’s unacceptable.

So yes, I was wrong, I shouldn’t have said your were bullying, I should have said you were fear mongering. If you have beef that is LEGITIMATE then bring it up tomorrow.

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Bias? Beef with stans? An agenda? LMFAO. What are you saying!?!

I posted a series of tweets that showcased several fans and activists who gave Jason Alexander’s problematic self a platform. To remind and bring awareness in a public thread on a public forum that he was once funded by many of these performative activists and what we now know as the B-Anon crowd. Simple as that. But please, I’ll patiently wait so that you can show me where I was “fear mongering” or pushing an “agenda”. Other than my series of questions, there is absolutely nothing here to rebuttal. Seems like you’re just grasping at straws and wanting to argue for the sake of arguing, especially considering how fast you took your words back. What a shame you’re not able to differentiate between right and wrong while also putting words into my mouth. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

There are many people within the stan community who are equally as responsible for this as Jason is. If you have followed his social media activity in recent months you will see that he has become more and more delusional, and that it is has been encouraged and supported by a group of insane stans. Even if in the livestream of him breaking into her home you can see comments from people praising what he is doing.

SAY IT LOUDER

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Thank you. Louder for RebellionSparkles just in case she didn’t hear it from all the way in the back. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Jason Alexander has been handcuffed, taken into custody and arrested,” Mathew Rosengart tells Page Six exclusively.

”I express my thanks to the Ventura County Sheriff’s Department for their prompt response and good work.”I’m working closely with law enforcement to ensure Mr. Alexander is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

As he should be!!!! Jason’s mental health shouldn’t be used as an excuse to go easy on him. He’s been stalking Britney for months, if not years. He claims he cased her house for 3 weeks before breaking in. He’s deranged and so dangerous. 
https://pagesix.com/2022/06/09/britney-spears-lawyer-wants-ex-prosecuted-over-wedding-break-in/

• Love 4
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

There are many people within the stan community who are equally as responsible for this as Jason is. If you have followed his social media activity in recent months you will see that he has become more and more delusional, and that it is has been encouraged and supported by a group of insane stans. Even in the livestream of him breaking into her home you can see comments from people praising what he is doing.

THANK YOU.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

Watching it now and wtf... he says to someone near the beginning "I've been coming for 3 weeks up here, scoping this **** out"

He also just gave away paths to crazy stans to get into her house. It's disgusting. I hope this video gets deleted.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Guy may be playing into some people's theories... But he obviously is hoping to eject Sam and secure a "Kevin" situation for himself. 

If he truly was concerned for her he 1. Wouldn't do deranged stuff 2. Would be speaking and acting for years, not just recently whem she sets herself free and regions her moolah

Good thing he's locked up. For a bit

51 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

The whole video from Jason's live :

https://youtu.be/GLJfHCR4Vcc 

really shocking 🤯🤯🤯

I can't believe he just... walked there. like I'm not an expert but if I were a security guard and someone I told to stop doesn't stop, then just stop him??? that's literally your job. how is he able to get inside the house and start opening doors. they all need to be fired for being ******* useless

also the comments... I have no words. deranged behavior from these so called "fans"

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block