Jason Alexander just crashed Britney's wedding, broke into her home and filmed it on Instagram Live. Update: He was arrested

This man came into her home, he was obviously not allowed there or was trespassing/got access to a heavily secured area.. that's why we are seeing a picture of him on the ground. I've seen a few comments about Britney's health regarding this... ya'll need god. Let her enjoy her day !!!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

How (from WHOM) did TMZ get the scoop about the wedding being today?

How does TMZ know that Bryan is attending but her sons and other relatives are not + a fresh statement from Kevin’s attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan that was ready to go early today??!

How was TMZ instantly able to have their photographers at the scene of this incident to take photos of this guy breaking into the house?

How does TMZ still get exclusives about Britney’s life?

There’s a leak within Britney’s security.

WHO IS THE MOLE??

• Love 5
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Because she has a life outside of Britney and this was probably pre-planned. I'm sure Britney has help from other people when Vicky isn't there.

It’s sad how fans were so used to believing the lie that Britney was incapable of basic human skills that now they think it’s sketchy that Britney was on her own on her special day. I wouldn’t want my employees to be with me on my wedding day. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Italy with her partner or UK with her family? You guys need to get your stories straight

I mean, she's been posting on her Instagram her and a guy in Italy for days. Maybe she's finished with Italy and is now in the UK. 

Not everything is a big conspiracy. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block