Britney has lost her baby: "we have lost our miracle baby early in the pregnancy"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please show respect or you will be booted from this topic. Update: several members have been banned and we will continue to do so if the comments are out of line. 

10 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Exactly what I thought as well. Pure speculation though. I just wish people weren’t so cruel ( as evidenced by the media, twitter, and even this thread). I hope Britney stays off of socials so she doesn’t have to see this and that she has lots of support. 

10 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I think the last social media hiatus was probably related to this sad news.

and then she had to get out of the country before the announcement to avoid all the negative comments.

8 hours ago, annalai23 said:

Makes sense.... I agree too... hope Britney's ok. so sad.

She announced her new miracle on April 11th, and the gossip blogs reported her hiatus on April 24th.

I can't find her original post about the hiatus, so I'm assuming it's been deleted.

So...

It looks like they bought her the last three weeks to try to emotionally recover, and then sent her to Cancun while they put out the announcement. 

It's not a conspiracy...It's just her new Team offering her protection from the callousness of the media and from some of her own fans.

• Like 5
10 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Britney “fans” are the absolute worst.

It makes me wonder if they are really fans of hers?  They seem so aggressively negative - like they are celebrating because they were "right" about predicting this?  It makes me so sad 

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This reminds me of how many women are treated when they report a ***ual assault.

...Which is why so many women don't report a ***ual assault. They're often not believed, and end up being trashed instead of receiving empathy and love.

Off topic but to answer/support this I will just refer to the public’s opinion of Amber Heard. 100% of civilians following that case with her and Johnny are making a modern witch hunt. Why? Johnny has tremendous flaws as well. co****e? Other *****? Alcoholism? Best friend = Marilyn Manson? Etc. No big deal. Cuz people are brainwashed by their attraction to him. That thing is a literal modern witch hunt. Can anybody prove me wrong on an unemotional level? Cuz those two both have flaws but one is painted a saint and the other a demon.

• Like 6

i wish i could say i was surprised by the insensitivity i'm seeing, but i'm not. a lot of you need to take a deep look within yourselves and figure out what it is that makes you be so hateful and uncaring towards a woman you claim to be a fan of. using britney's pain as a "gotcha!" moment is so heartless and cruel. it says more about YOU than it ever will about britney to even think of, let alone speak these horrific things you've been saying. 

• Love 5

I honestly think Jamie and Lou have bots that exist to spread negativity around Britney's capabilities as a person. I know people can genuinely be awful but there's something else about the hate that Britney gets from her own "fans". These bots have probably been around even during her conservatorship so it would prevent people from speaking up about it.

Some of the mean spirited comments seem so cartoonish just like many of the bots that I've seen.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
15 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I could see those topics start to bubble up on the forum...So I can only imagine what it's like on Twitter. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

If anything, I'm thinking the announcement is a response to the comments popping up about her riding a Sea-Doo while pregnant. That's how it all started back in 2005/2006 with criticisms over her parenting skills, and it all went downhill from there when she became a punching bag throughout 2007.

I saw someone comment that she likely miscarried back when she announced her social media hiatus, and that feels like it could ring true.

I still doubt that she posts to Instagram directly...I think she has a private account that she posts to, and an assistant copies the content over to the public account as needed. Perhaps mixing her personal posts with some curated content that fits her brand, e.g. photos of roses or teacups.

So...

That might explain why we got the salami post and then the announcement two days later. The Sea-Doo pics from Cancun came in between.

They had to announce it at some point...So maybe her new Team felt it was a good time to nip the negative comments in the bud?

This seems the most likely to me, too. Or at least that the miscarriage happened earlier than we knew. Otherwise the timeline would’ve been like, go jet skiing, find out you’re having a miscarriage that night or the next day, and announce it right away. All of that sounds unlikely to me. It makes much more sense that it happened before the trip.

I feel so sad for her. Miscarriage is hard on everybody, but someone with her history, not being allowed to get pregnant for years when that’s all she’s wanted… when you look back at her interviews and such during her life it really feels like ALL she’s ever wanted is a happy family, moreso than she wanted fame or anything else. I hope she gets her baby soon.

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block