Britney has lost her baby: "we have lost our miracle baby early in the pregnancy"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please show respect or you will be booted from this topic. Update: several members have been banned and we will continue to do so if the comments are out of line. 

3 hours ago, Isla said:

The thing that bothers me, is that considering most people on this forum are gay/part of the LGBTQ+ community, I thought they would have known better when it comes to women's rights. As a female on this forum some of the comments on here which are borderline s£xist at times really are not okay. Obviously this doesn't apply to the vast majority of people on this forum, but between this thread and the recent thread of Britney's naked Instagram posts, there have been some very problematic comments.

I’m also female and completely agree!!

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, BebeMissBumpIt said:

Question for the women since y’all know know so much about reproductive rights. When is she able to try again and have a baby with Sam? Like s** I guess

as soon as possible and as soon as she is both emotionally and physically ready. there's a greater chance for pregnancy to happen again if it's within months of a loss. so it will really depend on when she is, again, both emotionally and physically ready.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

It’s not unfortunate that she “over” shares…this is why early B fans fell in love with her. She was singing and talking about realities that we could relate to, but no one else was talking about.

a woman talking about a miscarriage isn’t over sharing. It’s cruel that families are expected to go through this experience in secret. Miscarriage happens to 50% of women in B’s age group. The reality is, for most families, the first miscarriage won’t be the last.

Britney “over” sharing IS the Britney brand. Her talking about things that we are supposed to whisper about has given strength to millions. 

I don't think I can agree with you on this one.

It may be why some early fans fell in love with her...But it also opened her personal life up to scrutiny in a way that few other celebrities, apart from Princess Diana, have ever experienced.

I fell in love with Britney because of her artistry — her music, and her videos, her photo spreads, and her dorky interviews. I don't feel a need to know about her love life. Who she's dating or married to doesn't influence at all how I feel about her as an artist. I would not even consider handing in my stan card if I didn't know a thing about her personal life. 

In this case, Britney isn't choosing to talk about her experience...She's been forced into a corner because she shared the news of her pregnancy on social media in the early stages. Now, fans feel invested in her experience and the media has a chance to write a juicy story that will generate lots of advertising dollars.

That's a much different scenario than, for example, writing about her experience in her book and addressing it in a sit-down interview six months or a year from now when she's had time to process it. In that scenario, she would be choosing to be an advocate and would be in full control of the narrative.

Even Britney herself wrote in yesterday's announcement that, "Perhaps we should have waited to announce until we were further along..." I think she likely recognized the mistake herself...And this will be a learning experience for her.

That's not a bad thing...It's something she hasn't had the opportunity to do for 13 years.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I agree Britney was working on freeing herself butttt she ultimately wouldn’t have been freed without the docs and FreeBritney shining light on her situation. It’s just the truth.

I dunno...

From a legal standpoint, I don't know if this is actually true...I've always felt as if the fanbase has tried to take way too much credit.

The fans certainly did influence the docs, but I don't think the fans influenced anything that went on in the courtroom. If that was the case, then, just as an example, Ingham wouldn't have taken eight months to file the paperwork to have Bessemer brought on board. :orangu_orangutan_ape: Even when he knew the world was watching, Ingham still did his own thing at his own slow, turtle-like pace. 

I do agree that some of the lawyers may have changed the way they conducted themselves in the courtroom because of the attention the documentaries brought. For example, Lynne's lawyers did advocate for Britney in certain situations when they knew their words would be on the court record. But behind the scenes, their actions didn't match their words. Lynne's lawyers didn't actually file any motions or make any kind of submission to the court that helped to move the conservatorship towards a termination.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

This is bad it’s like her own body has rejected her freedom. Britney vs body. Why does she always have to fight someone or something or some group. I wonder if Donatella was making a baby dress for her :( now that fashion magazine cover will probably not happen. Plans destroyed again!! The conservatorship reminds me of the queen vs Diana. Like could Jamie have possibly sent someone to sabotage her happiness? I feel they do not want her to have sam’s baby by any means possible.  We need to scrutinize Britney’s whereabouts with the same concern they did for princess Di. Where is Britney. Why haven’t we heard from Britney. Does she have her cell and when were the last photos we saw of her? Was it jet ski gate or do we have photos post that extreme sport adventure? 

20 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't think I can agree with you on this one.

It may be why some early fans fell in love with her...But it also opened her personal life up to scrutiny in a way that few other celebrities, apart from Princess Diana, have ever experienced.

I fell in love with Britney because of her artistry — her music, and her videos, her photo spreads, and her dorky interviews. I don't feel a need to know about her love life. Who she's dating or married to doesn't influence at all how I feel about her as an artist. I would not even consider handing in my stan card if I didn't know a thing about her personal life. 

In this case, Britney isn't choosing to talk about her experience...She's been forced into a corner because she shared the news of her pregnancy on social media in the early stages. Now, fans feel invested in her experience and the media has a chance to write a juicy story that will generate lots of advertising dollars.

That's a much different scenario than, for example, writing about her experience in her book and addressing it in a sit-down interview six months or a year from now when she's had time to process it. In that scenario, she would be choosing to be an advocate and would be in full control of the narrative.

Even Britney herself wrote in yesterday's announcement that, "Perhaps we should have waited to announce until we were further along..." I think she likely recognized the mistake herself...And this will be a learning experience for her.

That's not a bad thing...It's something she hasn't had the opportunity to do for 13 years.

I can appreciate your perspective. A unique quality of the Britney standom diversity of experience and opinions. We all fell in love with her for different reasons. And the various groups in the standom rarely agree (or get along).
some of us love her noods (me 😍🔥), some of us hate the noods (pearl-clutch-neys). What one person hates, another person loves. But that means she’s never going to make everyone happy…it’s very POM (“she’s too big now she’s too thin”).

I think it’s naive to think that “if she did xx differently, then the reaction would have been better.” No matter how this information came out, Britney was going to be attacked. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I was wondering if she and Sam might consider having babies via the surrogacy route.

Collect some eggs and sperm and let someone carry the baby for her.

My sister got pregnant real late shen she was 38 and was experiencing difficulty keeping it.

she literally had to stay home and rest for 9 months and do no activity whatsoever to be able to keep the baby

as a very active person, I think Britney should be able to enjoy life travelling, dancing and working out right now while letting the surrogate carry a baby for her.

i know it has worked for several female CEOs that I know due to the amount of work, stress and travelling that they do

On 5/14/2022 at 4:17 PM, willys said:

That’s really sad. Especially for her. 

It's going to be really hard for Britney to get pregnant. Firstly because she is over 40 years old and secondly because she has spent years and years using strong medications (many of them unnecessarily) and this may have affected her health in some way.
For her to get pregnant she would have to do a good treatment and always follow up..

I just hope she has a lot of mental support now. She's really going to need a lot of proper therapy to get over one more big trauma.

Unfortunately, this is plausible. They called it a miracle baby for a reason.

On 5/14/2022 at 4:17 PM, willys said:

That’s really sad. Especially for her. 

It's going to be really hard for Britney to get pregnant. Firstly because she is over 40 years old and secondly because she has spent years and years using strong medications (many of them unnecessarily) and this may have affected her health in some way.
For her to get pregnant she would have to do a good treatment and always follow up..

I just hope she has a lot of mental support now. She's really going to need a lot of proper therapy to get over one more big trauma.

Unfortunately, this is plausible. They called it a miracle baby for a reason.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I dunno...

From a legal standpoint, I don't know if this is actually true...I've always felt as if the fanbase has tried to take way too much credit.

The fans certainly did influence the docs, but I don't think the fans influenced anything that went on in the courtroom. If that was the case, then, just as an example, Ingham wouldn't have taken eight months to file the paperwork to have Bessemer brought on board. :orangu_orangutan_ape: Even when he knew the world was watching, Ingham still did his own thing at his own slow, turtle-like pace. 

I do agree that some of the lawyers may have changed the way they conducted themselves in the courtroom because of the attention the documentaries brought. For example, Lynne's lawyers did advocate for Britney in certain situations when they knew their words would be on the court record. But behind the scenes, their actions didn't match their words. Lynne's lawyers didn't actually file any motions or make any kind of submission to the court that helped to move the conservatorship towards a termination.

If you dont think that the public reaction to Britney's testimony didn't shift the case altogether then IDK what to tell ya. That testimony being given on the day court happened to be streaming online due to COVID was fate and It shattered glass.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Respectfully disagree. It was the public pressure that kicked off the dominos. When there wasn’t immense public pressure, the conservatorship thrived. 

I know I'm probably the sole person on the planet who feels that way.

But let me put it this way...If it was public pressure kicking off the dominos...

Which was the first domino to fall? What were the actual legal manoeuvres which caused that domino to fall?

It would make me feel really good to think that in some small way I personally played a part in helping Britney to break free...But I haven't seen the evidence yet to support that. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

If you dont think that the public reaction to Britney's testimony didn't shift the case altogether then IDK what to tell ya. That testimony being given on the day court happened to be streaming online due to COVID was fate and shattered glass 

I just asked Jordan this same question...

But what was the actual legal manoeuvre that caused the testimony to be streaming online?

And what legal manoeuvre followed up the online streaming?

There's a reason why Britney is paying dust to the documentaries...What is that reason?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I can appreciate your perspective. A unique quality of the Britney standom diversity of experience and opinions. We all fell in love with her for different reasons. And the various groups in the standom rarely agree (or get along).
some of us love her noods (me 😍🔥), some of us hate the noods (pearl-clutch-neys). What one person hates, another person loves. But that means she’s never going to make everyone happy…it’s very POM (“she’s too big now she’s too thin”).

I think it’s naive to think that “if she did xx differently, then the reaction would have been better.” No matter how this information came out, Britney was going to be attacked. 

Agree. No matter how the information came out she would be attacked.

But it would have been nice for her to be mentally prepared for it...Right now, her emotions must be pretty raw.

36 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

It was the public pressure that kicked off the dominos.

18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Which was the first domino to fall? What were the actual legal manoeuvres which caused that domino to fall?

I think old fashioned matches are a better analogy than dominos. Britney struck the match that led to legal maneuvers ending the CON. but B had struck that same match dozens of times--trying to find lawyers as early as 2008, reporting the abuses as early as 2010, getting Trawick to advocate in 2014, etc.  The match that Britney struck finally took a flame when there was public pressure and Team CON knew it was being scrutinized. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I think old fashioned matches are a better analogy than dominos. Britney struck the match that led to legal maneuvers ending the CON. but B had struck that same match dozens of times--trying to find lawyers as early as 2008, reporting the abuses as early as 2010, getting Trawick to advocate in 2014, etc.  The match that Britney struck finally took a flame when there was public pressure and Team CON knew it was being scrutinized. 

Fair enough.

So when did the match that Britney struck take flame? Can we identify the actual moment

From where I was sitting, it appeared to me that it was the introduction of Lynne's legal team that changed the course of things. The public pressure didn't appear to affect James' lawyers or Ingham...For the most part, they continued on in their ways. 

Ingham did make some brilliant legal moves — which nobody other than LFB will agree with me on. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: But what caused Ingham to make those moves in the first place?

I tend to think that Ingham and Lynne aligned and had a shared vision...To continue the CON, with Lynne (or a Lynne proxy) at the helm. And believe me, I didn't always think that...But in retrospect, that appears to be true.

Britney's testimony caught them all off guard...But by then, Britney already had Rosengart in the wings, waiting. And more than likely, advising her long before they officially signed the papers to bring him on board.

2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

No matter how this information came out, Britney was going to be attacked. 

💔 😭  Everyone comments on her personal choices as though she's just a character in a work of fiction. Even though we are drawn to her vulnerability and quirkiness.  

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

This is a great analogy.  I've been thinking about it like she's Andy Dufresne from Shawshank Redemption.  She tunnelled out, rock by rock.  She worked people from the inside to get her certain tools but it was hope that kept her going. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Can we identify the actual moment?

It was the moment Britney spoke over Flopdi Montgomery’s lawyer in court on June 23, 2021 and demanded to be heard. B made the strategic decision and risk to involve the GP in her private struggle for freedom.

The free Britney movement had laid the informational infrastructure (collecting receipts, understanding the players in the CON) and this allowed B’s message to be amplified.

to bring it back to the fire analogy…a good fire takes preparation. Britney had a wet matchbook and a pile of logs in the wings (Rosengart). The early stan advocates of Free  Britney had been preparing for this fire since 2008…collecting kindling and teaching others how to collect kindling. By 2019, the early advocates had recruited and trained an army of kindling collectors. By 2021 the pile of kindling was so large it could be seen around the world. Britney’s “crazed fans” made headlines for making this massive pile of kindling. At this point Britney strategically stacks the logs (Rosengart) over the kindling. On June 23, B’s wet matches finally were dry enough to catch a flame…and then the fire structure was set ablaze. 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block